biography

Hi to you who came here, may God bless you❤️

Real name: christelle( like Jesus- Christ)
Age: 2...( Add whatever you want behind😉)
Nationality: Congolese🇨🇩, yeah proud to be, I love my country❤️😍 , because it's a blessing country. If you don't know, just google it😀( Democratic republic of Congo🇨🇩)
Actually living in: South Africa🇿🇦 ( for some reason😉)
Language:
*Lingala
*French
*English( still learning)
*Zulu(still learning)
*Afrikaans( also still learning) I just love it😍

Preference colour: white, gray

I don't like:
* Fake persons who pretends to be someone they are not.

I love:
JESUS- CHRIST in the first place because he is my everything.
Family and friends in second place. They mean a lot to me❤️

" I'm always present for those who want to talk , I don't judge anyone"

_ if you need a friend, I'm here for you. If you need a sister, I'm here for you. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. If you need a prayer, I'm here for you. I don't judge, I like to listen to people and trying my best to help as much as I can. If you need a father, I can share with you mine( God) He is a lovely Father. If you need a brother, I can share with you my brother also( Jesus-Christ) he's a awesome brother who gave he's own life for me and you.

You may ask yourself why I use queen_of_thought as username.
Yeah it's because in my head there's a lot of things inside, if I can describe it.
I will say: my head is like a pool of thoughts😀😀.
I decided to share my thoughts with you.

So...welcome to my pool of thoughts, you can swim🏊 in as much as you can.😀😀 I'm so funny sometimes😉

~ christelle~