Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231: Gold Token Fighter

Rule The World

Indeed, these were the only two paths that they could take. They could either accept being destroyed by Great Shun in the future, or they could take this opportunity and resist. Even though they would be used by Zhao Fu, by themselves, they had no way of fighting back.

After thinking it through, the six of them could only reluctantly agree.

A trace of a smile appeared on Zhao Fu's face as he lifted his wine goblet and said, "To our partnership!"

The others knew that this matter had been formalized, so they all smiled as they started to discuss the details of this partnership.

An hour or so later, everyone happily left the banquet. The six families were all quite satisfied with the equipment and medicinal pills that Zhao Fu had provided, and they started to carry out the plan.

The six families suddenly allied together and started to show hints of resistance. Normally, they would avoid Great Shun at all costs, but now, they dared to face them straight-on.

It wasn't just the attitude of the six families that changed; the six families started to meddle in the things that Great Shun normally did, and they even started making trouble for them. This caused a lot of conflict.

Great Shun's people couldn't understand what had happened. For the six families to act so unyieldingly and confidently, were they not afraid of revenge from Great Shun? Did they all want to die together?

Within the Great Shun Town, a fair-skinned young man - Great Shun's Legatee, Li Mu - listened to his spies' reports about the mysterious faction that had caused these changes in the six families.

Li Mu immediately felt a sense of danger - these things were already enough to threaten Great Shun. He had no idea why that mysterious faction was so hostile as soon as it had appeared, and now, it had allied the six families together and threatened Great Shun.

After thinking for a moment, Li Mu had no idea what to do. In the end, a figure appeared in his mind, and he immediately returned to the real world and quickly dialed a mysterious phone number with his phone.

"Hello? What is it?" a mild and gentle voice said from the other side of the line.

When he heard this voice, a look of delight appeared on Li Mu's face. He immediately said in a respectful tone, "Mr. Su! I've encountered some problems and want to ask for your advice."

"Oh!" 'Mr Su' sounded quite surprised and listened to Li Mu's explanation. Li Mu told him about the mysterious faction and the six families' strange movements.

Elsewhere, an elegant, incredibly harmless-looking man sat on a bamboo chair. Next to him was a lush bamboo forest, and a light breeze blew. The man seemed incredibly carefree and leisurely.

This man was named Su Yan and was part of the School of Vertical and Horizontal. To be part of this School, he was, without a doubt, an exceptional person.

He didn't like Great Qin, as his ancestor hadn't been treated very well by Great Qin, so he could only go and serve others. Moreover, because the Vertical branch had lost to the Horizontal branch, Great Qin had been able to unify the six other states.

Right now, anyone could tell that Great Qin was the faction with the most potential. Not only was it one of the five Great Dynasties, but it had also gathered most of China's Fate and controlled the Imperial Ruler's Seal.

Great Qin had all sorts of advantages and was destined to be powerful. Its future path was bright and would be incredibly smooth!

However, Su Yan didn't like this. Joining Great Qin and helping it rule the world would be very easy to do, but it wouldn't give him a challenge.