A Present

He was in a good mood during school and MJ noticed "what got you all jumpy?" 

He smiled and opened his bag "So you know I have been working on an AI" MJ nodded. "Well I have created one and she's perfect her voice sounds like a real person's voice she has emotions and can do manu cook things" MJ was interested "let me see" he pulled his mask up a bit and Karen said "hello MJ I presume I am Karen, Peter's AI"  MJ raised a brow at him "Karen?" He chuckled "yep" MJ shrugged ok with the name. "It's nice to meet you Karen, I hope since you are in his suit you keep him safe and responsible while he's out." MJ said. "Of course I don't know how he survived without me" Karen repsoned. 

 "Hey! I was doing fine" both Karen and MJ laughed. He just had his own AI laugh at him along with his friend. He put Karen back in the bag and continued his day still happy. When the day ended he went home and he was about to go into his room but the elevator doors opened to reveal dad and pop. They walked up to him but he continued to open the door and walk in. Dad saw and half shouted "Don't close that door we need to talk about something" he quickly responded with "just give me a minute." Pop said "Don't close that door mis- he was cut off by him doing the exact opposite and locking the door. He quickly took the suit out of the bag and shoved it into the closet.

  By now the doorknob was rattling with dad and pop saying "open the door Pete" when he finally did, dad entered first looking around. "What was so important you had to lock us out?" Him not knowing what to say said "Uh something important" "and what is that something" pop asked. He really didn't have an excuse so he said "Uh nothing really important" dad and pop didn't seem convinced but moved past it.

 "So I was in the lab thinking of things to do when I had a certain idea" he nodded not knowing where this is going. Dad pulled out a case and opened it. It shone before Peter could actually see it. Of course dad did that just for the suspense. But when he did see it there were sparks in his eyes as he saw cool glasses just like his dad's. "I decided to make some sun glasses with added features, some features may include a tracker but you can turn it on and off but if you go missing it turns on automatically." He nodded now ok with his dad's protectiveness if it got him cool glasses.

  "It also may have Friday attached able to connect with the glasses" dad added. He picked them up and analyzed them, "wow is this made of titanium like your armor?!" He said not really watching what he was saying while geeking out too much. "Uh actually yes I didn't know you were good with metals" he realized his mistake while geeking out "it was just a guess"  he put them on and they seemed like normal glasses but then holo screens appeared on the glasses. "Wow" he already had lenses with holo screens but to him holo screens will always fascinate him. "So as you guessed they are made of titanium so they are very durable including the holo screens so you could drop a brick on them and they wouldn't break" he nodded looking at the screens more. But then he thought about connecting Karen to them. To him that sounded like the best idea ever, now he didn't have to bring his suit in his backpack.

  "Do you like it?" Dad asked. He looked up and said "totally they're amazing thanks dad" dad and pop smiled and walked out of the room. After a few moments he realized, he had to study these.  It took him about 10 minutes to figure out the design and structure for the glasses so now all he had to do was figure out how to connect Karen. He took the mask and asked Karen "are you able to automatically connect with devices?" Karen responded with "yes which device would you like me to connect to?" He held the glasses in front of the lenses and Karen said " give me a minute I have to go through firewalls." He figured there were firewalls but he hoped there weren't since it was just glasses. "It's dad's fire walls if you can't get through them it's oka-" "done" he was cut off by Karen talking through the glasses. He was too shocked to speak. He had created an AI that can hack dad's firewalls in seconds. He took a second yo take that in. "Good Karen this'll make getting you around easier." "Good" Karen said. 

 At night he snuck out and went patrolling. He wasn't going to the Avenger's tower since they probably wouldn't expect  to see him again after they got the information they wanted. But after stopping a robbery he landed on the roof and he sensed someone behind him, It was dad. "Oh uh hey didn't expect to see you here" dad walked out of his suit "are you not coming to the tower?" Dad asked "Uh well I thought that was just a 1 time stop" he said. "Well you're basically like a teammate so I'm inviting you to come to the tower again." Dad said. It would be rude to decline so he accepted.

 At the tower everyone greeted him. At he sat down with them while they watched a movie. He was tense because he wasn't used to doing this as Spiderman so it was his instincts to tense up in a situation he doesn't know how to handle. Everyone must have noticed because uncle Steve asked "why so tense?" He tried to relax but failed "never watched a movie with Avengers kinda finding it weird" he has watched a movie with them but he was Peter not Spiderman, they are two separate people, they handle situations differently. "Why do you think we are only all business?" Uncle Clint asked jokingly. He chuckled softly "just never thought I would be watching a movie with the Avengers" which was true both Spiderman and Peter but look at him now accomplished something that was impossible to him.