Phone Call

Mason P.O.V.

"Well I think that Mr. Lee is having an affair with the head cheerleader" squealed Sophia.

God Sophia can be a gossip girl but she is a really good friend to hang out with. She has short blond hair and sea like green eyes. Now anyone would think that just because she's blond means she is a super major idiot who can't say half the alphabet or add 2 and 2. But she is really smart she has all A's and B's in all of the hardest classes. Not like Logan he is just a plain idiot who can't even spell his own last name right it's just a color geez. As for me I'm just your average student who would never expect that I would have some major problems but let's go back a few hours shall we.

"Logan answer the dam phone already. It's been ringing at least 5 times by now" yelled our foster mom Emma.

"I would but I don't know how to answer it. It has all these random buttons." murmured Logan.

"Really Logan are you that dumb" chuckled Sophia.

"No ,I just don't feel like answering it too much work" smirked Logan.

"Well I know where you're going to be in a few year a lazy fat idiot who can't even roll to get the remote" I said.

"Fuck you Mason"

"When?" I asked as I went to go answer the phone.

"Hello Hell house of demons speaking" I earned a glare from Emma.

"Sorry I mean Emma's foster care for all children speaking - Hello" I didn't hear anything on the other line. "It must be a prank call I guess" So I hung up the phone as I went to go back to playing Monopoly with Logan and Sophia when the phone rang again.

"What the hell" I screamed. I started to go back but Logan called me back. "Come on already so I can whoop your ass in Monopoly!"

"Yeah right like that's going to happen" laughed Sophia.

"Coming" I sang. But who was on the other end of that phone.