Candyland

Logan’s P.O.V.

“Ugh! My head!” I said rubbing my head. I looked around and let me just tell you I wasn’t in Kansas no more folks.

 Candy everywhere!

The trees where made of mints candy’s that fell often.  The floor was gingerbread with little gumdrops that were supposed to me the roads but I like this way better. The houses were beautiful just like your regular decorated gingerbread house but better! The grass and flowers were all sugared with different types of colors. A chocolate river in the middle of everything!

The animals were made up of all types of candy Laffy Taffy, Liquorice, Twizzlers and different types.

I pulled a shred of grass that was made out of Twizzlers and bit into it.

“Yum candy!” I said to myself. I laid down on the grass and closed my eyes. The sun was shining brightly in my face. This feels really nice then hit me. I can’t stay here! I have to find a way back. Someone or something blocked the sun from eyes. I opened my eyes to see three very big dogs! I sat quietly and stared at the dogs who were staring back me growling.

The first was made of dark chocolate, next to it was a milk chocolate one then last was white chocolate. The looked like the chocolate version of wolves but bigger. I gulped and crawled backwards until my back hit a chocolate tree. I was trapped!

The milk chocolate one was the one who leaped at me first. I used my hands to shield the attack but it never came. I removed my hands slowly to see that it was sniffling me. The others joined after. I carefully reached my hand out to pet its fur or chocolate fur. It licked my hand and the others started to lick my face. I giggled trying to move them away from my face. I guess they like me.

“I really don’t want to call you Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, and White Chocolate all the time so I’ll give you nicknames,” I thought it for a second and came up with names, “How about D.C., M.C., and W.C.,” I said. They barked in delight. I looked around my environment again. I figured out that the Sun was probably the only thing real in this Dimension. Also they’re barely any people around actually none that I could see of.

“I wonder why there isn’t anybody here,” I said to myself. M.C. started growling dangerously at something behind me. I turned around to see a really big foot. I looked up slowly coming all the way up to see a really giant gingerbread man. You know the smiling crazy one on Shrek. Yeah well this one wasn’t smiling. It was frowning.

It was staring down at me with its white frosty eyes. It was like your average gingerbread man just a little bit decked out. It had a large gun strapped to it back and a miniature army behind him. It pulled the gun and aimed it at me. It shot one bullet right in front of me. I turned around and started sprinting for my life. The dogs ran after me and started barking as the little miniature gingerbread started attacking them. The bullets that the gun was shooting were not bullets at all but gumdrops that were smoking.

"Crap!" I yelled as I feel into the candy grass face first. W.C. was yanking on my collar to get me up but I wouldn't. If were to die here I at least want to die in candyland! No… screw that I’d rather die when I'm old! I got up quickly as the gingerbread man foot came down. It barely missed me. I looked behind me and saw a hot chocolate lake. I smiled. I think I have an idea!

"Hey you! Yeah you! Fat gingerbread! You can't touch this!" I yelled up at him trying to get its attention. It still didn't work so I ran up to it and kick at its foot. It instantly looked down at me.

 I smiled awakardly," Yeah now you're paying attention!"

I started to run towards the lake and it followed me so did the little ones too. I kept running faster and faster until I reached the end of the lake almost falling when I’m close I come to a stop but the gingerbread man didn't stop perfectly like I did. He fell into the hot chocolaty lake with a thump. Victory!! Beat that gingerbread man!

The little ones looked at the big one and frowned even deeper if that was possible. The all faced me and smiled. Um ok weird.

One walked up to me and stretched out its hand, “Thank you for saving us.”

Whoa whoa whoa! I’ve lost it now I know I’m going crazy! I’m pretty sure they all tried to kill me. The only gingerbeard man that can talk is the one from Shrek!

“Um you’re welcome.”

“For completing the first level of killing the gingerbeard man I must reward you,” it said.

“What? That was a level? Are you serious I was just trying to save my life!” I yelled and getting no reply. Instead it pulled out a sack out of nowhere and pulled out a yellow diamond and handed it to me. It then back up and dissolved in the ground.

“What the hell?”

“Yeah I should be saying that! What the hell are you doing here?!” I heard someone yell from behind me.

I turned around to see the boy that I bumped into at the bathroom. What was his name again?

Vicky no, Ricky no, Hilly no ugh so close!

“Um…,” I said.

“How did you get here?!”

“Um  I don’t really remember…sorry,” I said laughing awkwardly.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you guys like it?! I hope you do because I uploaded twice today!!