Chapter Two - I'm Molly.

Molly's P.O.V.

"The Doctor? Weird name." I said, looking back down to the ground below.

"Suppose. Depends who you ask. You got a name?"

"Yeah. Why do you want to know it?" I asked, giving him a questioning glare.

"You know my name. Why should I not know yours?" 

"Molly. Molly Alice Thompson."

"Nice to meet you, Molly! So, what you doing up here?" The Doctor asked, shifting slightly closer to me.

"What do you think? It's not like I'm up here to look at the view!" I scoffed.

"You might be. But if you do what I think you're going to do, then you won't be able to see this, rather lovely view ever again."

"How do you know? There might be a hell-of-a view in 'the after life'." I said, rolling my eyes at 'the after life'.

"How do you know there will be an after life? Might just be nothing." He suggested.

"I don't care." I replied, bluntly. "But this is only way I have a chance of being with them again."

"Who?" He asked, sitting right next to me.

"What do you care? I don't even know you!" I scoffed, turning to stare at him.

"Sometimes telling strangers stuff can be useful! So, who do you want to be with again? Your boyfriend? He dump you for another girl? Ha! You're what, 15?" He asked, giving a small laugh.

"16." I whispered, beginning to get angry with the stranger.

"Right, 16! You got your whole life ahead of you and you're just going to end it by jumping off a car park roof! Over a boy? How stupid can you be? If you're going to jump because of some boy, I might as well jump too because I've clearly lost more than you!" He shouted, jumping to his feet and pacing beside me.

"I LOST MY ENTIRE FAMILY! All of them. My parents, my siblings, all of them. They're all gone and it's my fault! So don't you dare tell me I am being stupid, WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THOUGH" I screamed, standing up next to him.

"Oh. Molly, I d...didn't mean i...it! I jumped to conclusions and I.... I'm sorry." He stuttered, his face turning into a softer expression.

"Don't. Just don't. I've had enough of people telling me their sorry and giving me their pity. I just want it over!" 

"Jumping won't help anything, you know."

"How do you know? Might finally put me at peace!" I laughed slightly, sitting back on the roof top edge.

"Or it could be the complete opposite. What happened?"

"Do you actually care? Or are you just trying to stop me from jumping?" I snapped, looking straight at at him.

"Yes." He replied, sitting back beside me and giving a weak smile.

"Yes to which question?"

"Both."

"Fine. You really want to know?" I sighed.

"Yes. Tell me."

"We were going on holiday. Me, Mum, Dad and the twins. Lucy and Ryan. All up at five am, mum shouting at us to get downstairs for breakfast. Dad trying to shove all the stuff in the car.

~ "Molly! You and the twins, get down here now!" Mum yelled, from the kitchen.

"Alright Mum! We're coming!" I laughed, dragging my suitcase down the stairs.