chapter 1

Y/n POV

I am a new member of the black bulls with Asta and Noelle, I was older than the both of them. Captain Yami then led us to the black bulls base, when I first came inside, all I can see is chaos. A lady drinking booze, a cute little girl eating, a big fat guy smoking, and guy holding a picture on his hands, and two guys fighting or maybe destroying the base. "Stop destroying the base!" Yami said while hitting the wall with his bare fists and destroying it. Then the members finally realized that capatin Yami was back. "This is our new members, asta, noelle and y/n. Make sure to make them work" captain Yami said, he sure looks terrifying.

The members then introduced themselves.

"Would you like to drink? The beers on me, I'm vanessa" wow she really stinks like booze

"La! You must be hungry, here, eat la, I'm charmy la" ahhhhh she's so cute UwU

"As a new member I'll let you see my precious marie once, I'm gauche" oh, there's blood running down through his nose, is he alright?

"(Smoke)", "that one over there is grey" finral said to me.

"Mumble mumble mumble" "and that one is gordon" again, finral said to me.

"Hi I'm magna! Nice to meet ya" " oh um nice to meet you too"

"Ehhhhh you don't look so strong, wanna fight? I'm luck by the way" his face was close to mine as he was looking at me and maybe somehow determining how strong I am. He was smiling and I thought that he was cute then my face turned a tone of pink.

"Hi, I'm y/n from tyrub village" I said while picking up all of my courage. Still not getting over his cute smiling face.

Asta and noelle then introduced themselves, after introducing, they gave us our black bulls robe.

                         timeskip
                   (Next morning)

We were swarming at the living room waiting for a mission when captain Yami finally came, "congrats asta, noelle and y/n you will have your first new mission." "My first mission!!!"asta said, he sure is kind of stupid in a good way. "I'm royalty so I can't have a mission with this dorkhead"noelle said, while pointing at asta disgutedly, she sure have some ego. "Don't worry the three of you will go on a different mission, asta, you go with magna. Noelle you will go with vanessa, and y/n you will go with luck. Captains orders, now finral, you know what to do" captain said while giving us scrolls that probably says what is our mission. Then we enter finral senpais spatial magic(IDK what you call them) we are now at the door of a dungeon.

                          timeskip
               (Inside the dungeon)

We were wondering inside the dungeon, hoping to find the chest room when suddenly luck stopped walking. "Luck?" "Get on your knees now!" Then a powerful magic was shot inside our direction, if luck didn't sensed that maybe we were dead by now. Scared as I was luck was smiling, "finally a powerful opponent" he said while opening his grimoire and lightning magic covered him, dashing toward the enemy. "Wait luck!" He was so fast that I couldn't keep up with him.

To be continued