Where it all began : The Nicu

For the first time in a long time, I felt a connection from my heart to my vagina. I had never felt this energy come across me this way, it was like a weird pulse running from my the right atrium of my heart, to the right ventricle, to the lungs, to the left atrium, to the left ventricle, to the aorta, than out into my body. Eventually it makes way down to my reproductive system. Where I feel it all happen at once, a burst; my first organism. I realized that there could only be one person who could ever make me feel this way. It was a boy named Jacob, our female and male genitalia had always had this weird connection ever since we were newborns side by side in the nicu at Saint Francis Hospital. October 2nd 2002, was the exact day that I met my match, something in our genes led us right to each other. When I was in 4th grade, we got a new middle schooler named Jacob. It was like I had x ray vision because I could look right into his left ventricle, and down to the right testicle. I knew from my right ventricle to my left Fallopian tube that this was the man from birth. We were meant to be. His fame just grew and so did our connection. It was like a scar that never fades, but a scar left from dirty dirty sexual intercourse.