My Wonderful Insanity II

In My Years I’ve Learnt A Hard Truth. I’ve Lost Love, Lost Family And Live Alone In The Middle Of The Forest Where No One Dares Disturb.

Well That’s My Old Life.

After The Death Of My Beloved Raven I Lusted Around Trying To Fill The Dark Black Hole In My Heart. Only Just A Year Ago Did I Stop Lusting My Heart Out And Moved Out Of The Forest To An Isolated Area In A Small Town Called Selby.

Once I’d Moved There I Had An Unexpected Visit From One Of My Old ‘Fuck’ Buddy’s. She Had A Young Boy With Her Around The Age I Was When I First Met Raven. She Told Me He Was My Son.

Of Course This Young Minded Girl Did Not Know I Was ‘Different’ And That Surely So Would My Son.

She Left Him With Me.

So For The Past Year I’ve Taught Him Al I Know About People, Family And Vampires.

He Learnt Fast And Reminded Me Of Michael.

He Was Left Out Of The Family Though, And I’d Make Sure No One Knew About Him. I Don’t Ant Him Suffering The Same Fate As I Did.

I Figured Out Though. That There Had Been A Change In The Law Code Of Vampires And Now They Had Been Split Up Into Dom’s And Fertiles.

He Was A Dom, A Sharp Minded One And Suborn As Hell.

Vampire Had Come Out To The Public And Took Over School And Other Things, As Well As Towns.

Alexander My Son And I Had Decided To Move To One Of These Towns So Now We Sat In My Rusty Truck On The Way To Olay. A Town Run By Vampires But Is Populated With Humans As Well.

I Prefer The Old Ways. It Was Simpler And Less Dreaded. Now Vampires Had ‘Mates’ And Had To Attend School To Get Special Lessons. My Son Doesn’t Need Any Bullshit “Vampires Work This Way” Lessons. I Can Teach Him All He Needs To Know And All He Ever Will. But No A Law Has Been Put Up That You Have To Take The Younger Generation To A Vampire Or Vampire/Human School.

“Dad, Will I Be Different From The Rest?” Alex Asked Staring Out The Window Of The Truck.

“Yes. Because I Am A ‘True Born’ You Are Too, Which Means You Won’t Be Like The Rest, Yes You Are A Dom But A More Powerful One Because You Are A ‘True Born’” I Explained With A Slight Smile. Being Different Isn’t So Bad. In Fact It’s Fun.

“Will I Be Able To Kill Humans If They Piss Me Off? I Heard That Vampire Were Aloud To?” God He Has To Many Questions.

“I Don’t Know, Ask The Locals When We Get There, And Don’t Worry We Only Have To Wait About 15 Minutes Before We Get There” I Informed Him. He Nodded Shifting In His Seat To Stare At Me.

I Smiled At Him For A Moment Then Drew My Attention Back To The Road.

‘I Wonder If Michael Has Kids? I Wonder If My Mother Is Even Still Alive…’ I Thought As We Passed A Sign Saying.

“Residents Of Hallow Helped Build Olay And Helped Vampires To Inform New Laws” In Some Ways I Still Missed Hallow, My Family. But I Couldn’t Go Back. There Was To Many Memories.