Café Encounter!

During the next classes, Mayumi gave Diane a tour to each of her courses.

     "…and here is your Biology class, course, class-whatever!" Mayumi showed Diane, giving a little Ta Da~towards the room.

     "Anyways, I gotta go! For lunch, I'll take you to a café that sells really good food!" Mayumi chirped, before waving and lightly jogging to her next class.

*Mini Time Skip*

     "Ah! Math 101, gotta love that class… well most of the time…" Mayumi muttered to herself, before bumping into somethingor someone.

     "S-sorry! I didn't mean to-ah?" Mayumi looked up, emerald green eyes clashing with stone gray eyes.

     "Are you oka-you're that girl from before…here, miss. Are you okay?" The blond hottie questioned, holding out a hand to Mayumi.

Mayumi took the blond's hand, and stood up. Pink dusted her usually wan cheeks.

     "Ah! Thank you! Um…" Mayumi trailed off, not knowing his name.

     "Kurapika, my name is Kurapika. May I ask yours, miss?" Kurapika introduced, bowing slightly.

     "M-my name is Mayumi. N-nice to meet you, Kurapika!" Mayumi bowed as well, smiling shyly.

     "What a very beautiful name. Is this the course you're going to?" Kurapika complimented and asked, gesturing to the door of Math 101.

Mayumi couldn't help but blush at Kurapika's words.

     "Y-yeah, that's my course." Mayumi answered, fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

     "Well, shall we head in?" Kurapika asked, smiling.

     Mayumi smiled in return, playing with a piece of her midnight black locks as she and Kurapika headed into the course room.

     *Time Skip*

     After Biology for Diane and Mathematics for Mayumi, the two females met up at the Biology course room entrance, before heading out of the building.

     "So, you're in love? With who?" Diane questioned, interested in who Mayumi's 'Prince Charming' was.

     "Oh my gosh, where do I begin?" Mayumi replied, causing Diane to giggle.

     "Start from when you met him. Was it when I was trying to look at Tachibana-san?" Diane questioned, checking her phone.

     "Mmhm! He's a hottie! I got competition though, hmph!" Mayumi pouted, a bit angry about what happened earlier, when all the females started flirting with the blond male.

     "Tell me about it, every girl wants a piece of Tachibana-san, with the exception of you." Diane chirped, patting Mayumi's back.

     "Haha, yup! Oh! Let's go to that café I was talking about! You'll love the crepes they make!" Mayumi exclaimed, grabbing Diane's hand to take her to the café.

     Unbeknownst to them, brilliant summer green eyes and clear stone gray eyes stared at the two females.

     "Is that the girl you kept bumping into, Kurapika?" Makoto asked, watching out for the fan girls.

     "Yes, I want to make it up to her. Should I treat her to lunch?" Kurapika replied, watching the two coal-haired females laugh.

     "Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mayumi would say yes." Makoto assured Kurapika, before looking over to Mayumi and Diane.

     "Kurapika, do you know who that girl next to Mayumi is?" Makoto interrogated, feeling a light blush coming up to his cheeks.

     "Hm? I haven't the slightest clue." Kurapika answered, looking at his friend to find him enchanted.

     Back with the two females, Mayumi and Diane talked about their day in the waiting line in the café. Imminently, the duo, as well as the entire café, heard girls screaming outside.

     "Makoto-kun! You're so hot!"

     "Kurapika-kun! Marry me!"

     Diane and Mayumi could only stare at each other and wonder,

     'Could they be eating here?'

As if to answer their question, the bell chimed, signaling that someone was coming inside. Turning around to see who came, the girls' cheeks flared up.

There, at the door were Makoto and Kurapika.

     Getting their order from the cashier, the two girls sat near the window.

     "Hey, why did we sit in the table fit for four? We could've sat at the table for two." Diane asked, slightly perplexed as she unwrapped her sandwich.

     "I have no clue, besides, I wanted more space. Nothing can go wrong with having lots of space, right?" Mayumi answered, biting into her food.

     "Good afternoon, Mayumi!" A voice rang out, tearing away Mayumi and Diane from their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a wrap!

That took me a while, to be honest.

ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

writeact's up next!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed, and we will see you next time!

~ヾ ^∇^(。・ω・)ノ゙