ten

liked by streamdr

liked by streamdr.bebe, streamgidle and 127,279 others

charchaelee dinner and then some ♥️

<~>

"so when do you leave?" the male in front of me asks in korean.

"next week," i answer. "random question but how would you do if i stay in korea?"

"i'll feel blessed that an angel is staying with me but why do you ask?"

i awkwardly laugh. "i was scouted by an entertainment company and they offered me to be a trainee."

"how do you feel about it?"

"i don't know. i love to be closer to my family in korea especially tyong-oppa. also i get to be closer to you but i'll miss my parents too much. i won't be able to go to college like i always wanted too," i honestly say. "the company says that they will train me for a year then debut me but knowing the company's record, i doubt it."

"i don't know what to say that would help. i will be happy with anything you choose but i would love to spend more time with you."

"shut up. you are too smooth of a talker sometimes."

"hyungs, teach me," he says in cute english.

"cute," i mumble, staring at the male in front of me. to me, he isn't an idol. he just a friend, someone i can count on.

"anyways, what company was it?"

"not really important."

"come on, tell me please," he says doing his aegyo. i couldn't help but smile.

"fine," i say and he happily cheers. "it's sm entertainment."

"if you do become a trainee, i'll get to see you everyday then."

"i know but i don't know if i can just leave my friends and family in france and college."

"you'll figure it out and i'll help you. make a list of the pros and cons and then make your decision on it."

"that's very smart donghyuckie-oppa."

we continue to talk over dinner after random things. useless stuff but it's how people get closer. donghyuck paid for dinner yet i said we should spilt.

"let me. you paid for dinner in paris. i'll pay today, okay?" he says, giving his card to the waiter.

"fine but then i'm paying next time."

"maybe," he smirks.