Chapter 1: The Past, The Girl and The Promise

A year ago, I have met a girl in a park somewhere near our place in my hometown. I was about to go home when I saw her. It was a rainy afternoon so there no other so there were no other people in the park except for the girl. She's sitting under the tree writing something. I wonder what she's up to with this kind of weather.

So I slowly approached her. The parks' trash bin was full of crumpled papers. What could she be doing? As I was about to get near to her, she tore another piece of paper and threw it inches away infront of me. I picked it right up away to prevent the ink from smudging. Then she started to cry, I couldn't resist to not ask her if she's alright so I decided to talk her.

"Daijobou?" I asked (Are you alright?)

She raise her head up and stare at me for a moment. I can see her face clearly. She has a fair complexion.She's that type who is not that thin but kind of chubby. Her deep-sitted brown eyes make her look like perfect.

"Anou, daijobou?"

She didn't answer instead she bend her head down once again.

"Can I sit beside you?"

She just nod as her response. She step aside to let me sit beside her but she didn't look at me even for a bit. By the time I sat beside her, I uncrumpled the piece of paper and started reading it aloud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today she knew that something is about to change. She new right from the start that their relationship is going to end and today is that day. She knows that he doesn't realy mean al  those promises. Forever and always were jokes from him. But now that her life was about to end, she was very happy. At least she won't be still holding the pain until now. She was very thankful.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You shouldn't have read that." she said.

"Why?" I asked.

" It's just a piece of junk.

"This? Baka! This is not junk, this is a masterpiece! Do you write stories?"

"Hai(yes). But every story that I make only turns out to be a useless junk."

"Well, I don't think so."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You see what lacks in you is inspiration."

"Eh?"

"You can create great stories like this with inspiration. Every story starts with your own experience. Maybe once you fell inlove with someone, that could start a great story. People use their ability to write stories to express their own feelings. So why not do it like them, maybe someday you could be someone as great as Judith McNaught, Nicholas Sparks or even Diana Gabaldon." I smiled.

"Baka!" she replied but she kinda smiled. (Idiot!)

"I'm just telling the truth."

"Hontouni baka..." (You're really an idiot!)

"You know, you look cute when you smile." 

I said as I look at her. She blushed a little bit but I don't know if it's because of what I said or is it because of the weather. So what I did is remove my jacket and gave it to her.