𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅 : 𝟱 𝗘𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝟭/𝟮 ~

————— —————

At The Forest..

————— —————

NARRATOR

"Each of you will be sent into different era's each.. And you have 5 days to complete the task or else you'll be stuck in time forever.." Evanora added

"Are you sure?"Thalia asked to make sure they know what they were about to get in.

"Are you ready?" Thalia approached them

They held hands together as all of them dispersed into the light.

"Good luck..." Thalia whispered

————— —————

Unknown Diner...

————— —————

YEONJUN's
(Point Of View)

I arrived at a kitchen of a diner... and it looks like I'm not in twenty - twenty anymore...

"Hey you bring this to table 6" A guy called me holding a plate of fries and burgers. It looks delicious.. No Yeonjun! Focus on your task!

"Sorry i don't work here..."I replied shaking my head as he looked at me with the are you sure look.

"Explain why are you wearing our uniform then?" I looked down seeing I'm wearing a uniform. I didn't wear this...

"Just bring this to table 6" He slid over the tray before flipping burger patties.

I took the tray and carried it trying to find table six. A mother and child was sitting there waiting for their meal. I served it to them and i need to know what era am i stuck in.

"What year is it?" I approached the cash register placing my arm on the table.

"September 8, 1967"The guy answered uninterestedly. Before facing the customer who was asking for assistance.

"Thank you"I said shifting my to the diner's entrance.

1967... woah my mom is probably not even alive yet... I served more costumers as i noticed this waiter. As she has brown hair and has a familiar silhouette.

She turned her head towards me i finally recognized her it was Yeji!"Yeji" i called as she looked at me.

"YEONJUN? What are you doing here?" She widen her eyes placing down the tray she was holding.

"I'm sent here to help?" I looked at her sassily as she smacked my head.

"You should have forgotten about me and the others months ago.."

"Well maybe not everything got erased?"

————— —————

Unknown Grocery Store...

————— —————

SOOBIN's
(Point Of View)

I arrive at this grocery store... and it kinda looked familiar... i noticed i was wearing their uniform and decided to look around. The place do look familiar but i can't put a finger on it..

"You! Go to cashier 17 the store is about to open" A girl pointed at me

"Yes Ma'am" i gulped and rushed over to the cashier

The grocery opened as people flooded the store... It looks like it just opened... I was confused why i was sent in a grocery mart... i thought we need to find the stuff before the fifth day...

After helping box their items my hands were getting pretty tired of putting items inside.

"You dropped this" The girl cashier said and handed me the item i dropped

"Sorry" I grabbed it from her quickly as the hat she was wearing fell

"Its okay" She fixed herself as i saw her face since the hat was covering it

"Choi Lia?" I said in shock

"how do you- SOOBIN? what the? What are you doing here?" She puts back her cap

"To become your helping hand..."

"But how about your friends?"

"They had been sent into the different era's with the others to help"

"Aren't you happy to get help?" I chuckled as her face softens looking at me worriedly.

To Be Continued...