Chapter 11 lemon- YTMHTPBNIBABSLMRTF

{A/N: This is the lemon for '(Chapter 1- Nate) You tore my heart to pieces- but now I'm back and better- so let me return the favour' which is my story on Quizilla, I'm posting it here because lemons are not allowed there. For full chapter, go to http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/17525621/chapter-11-midnight-swims-you-tore-my-heart-to-pieces-but-now-im-back-and-better-so-let-me-return-the-favour}

Well I have an idea," Alex pressed his lips onto mine, pushing me over onto the chaise and straddling my waist.

"I think I'm gonna like that idea," I unbuttoned his shirt hastily, fumbling on the buttons awkwardly. I flipped us over so I was on top and I ran my hands over his 8-pack- making him groan slightly, my hands began going lower and lower.

Alex flipped up back over, pinning my hands over my head and pressing down on my thighs with his body so I couldn't move. He began sucking on my neck and, when I moaned as he found my soft spot, smirked.

I moaned louder and he sucked harder, nibbling a bit- I could feel myself getting wet inside- but I knew Alex was just as bad. Considering the lump the size of a pineapple in his pants.

I pushed him off me suddenly, getting an idea. "What wrong?" he asked, confused, as got up, "Don't you want to...?"

"On the contrary."

I pulled him up by his tie and kissed him briefly before pushing him down onto the chair we had sat on for dinner. "Stay there," I whispered erotically, smirking as I saw him gulp nervously.

I slowly stripped down to just my lacy lingerie, taking off my clothes with sexy moves- while keeping my eyes on his.

"You like?" I asked, fiddling with the barely-anything-there panties and slipping the bra strap onto my shoulder sexily. I then moved over to him, exaggerating the sway of my hips.

I straddled his waist, placing my heat directly over his- but not quite touching- and moved up and down; Alex moaned, closing his eyes. "Shit, Kait, please- just fuck me now!"

Boys- always so horny. I was having too much fun teasing him just to give in now- but I was getting wet and wanted him almost as bad as he wanted me. Only a little longer though.

I stood by the pool, "Why don't we go swimming?"

"We haven't got our costumes-" Alex's eyes widened as he saw me slipping off the straps on my bra.

"So?"

I squatted down as I removed my pants- his eyes glued on me- "Would you help me?" I asked, innocently- turning my back to him, sweeping my hair over shoulder to reveal the bra clasp and gesturing for him to undo it.

Alex walked over to me (only in his boxers by this point) and undid the clasp with shaky hands. Suddenly, he smirked and the awkward, shaking boy was gone- replaced with the man whore with a romantic, sweet side I knew.

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and began kissing my neck again, "So about that swim...?"

I pulled away from him, and slipped into the water slowly, he followed after me- completely naked (and with a condom on). I was about to swim away from him when he captured me in the circle of his arms- before pressing me against the side of the pool.

I was so caught up in the beautiful colour of his eyes that I was surprised when I felt him enter me- he knew I wasn't a virgin so didn't go easy. He steadily pumped into me again and again, our moans getting louder and louder.

Our lips were intertwined, even as we climaxed- his tongue was battling with mine. Despite the smoothness of the wall, it was still hard- and, even through the incredible pleasure, it was digging into my back painfully.

So I sunk down a bit, escaping from his embrace, before climbing out of the pool quickly and draping myself on the chaise.

"Fine- it's more comfortable this way anyway," Alex said, smirking

I tried not to stare as I saw how big he was, oh well, that made sex better anyway.

Alex practically pounced on me as he plunged himself back into me- I arched my back in pleasure- moaning again, my nails digging into his back slightly.

I matched his thrusts with my hips- pressing against him in sync. Suddenly, he flipped us back over and, grabbing my hips, made me take him harder and faster.

As we both climaxed, I collapsed next to him, both of us breathing hard. It was the best sex I'd ever had- even better than Nate, which showed I was over him. But I couldn't stop a small part of my brain whispering that it was because Alex was more experienced.

I lay on Alex's chest- he'd pulled a feather-down duvet over us- and he whispered, stroking my hair, "That was amazing- best second date ever..."