Chapter 1 lemon- YTMHTPBNIBABSLMRTF

{A/N: This is the lemon for '(Chapter 1- Nate) You tore my heart to pieces- but now I'm back and better- so let me return the favour' which is my story on Quizilla, I'm posting it here because lemons are not allowed there. For full chapter, go to http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/17873805/chapter-1-nate-you-tore-my-heart-into-pieces-but-now-im-back-and-better-so-let-me-return-the-favour}

He kissed me, rolling on top of me so he was straddling my waist, he slipped his tongue in my mouth. We'd made out hundreds of times before, but I could feel it was different this time- I was tingling all over, my body heating up.

His hand slipped up the floaty blue dress I was wearing and unclasped my bra, his movements becoming more and more jerky, he massaged my breasts slowly and I moaned- making him flash that smirk I loved so much.

His lips left mine as he kissed down the line of my jaw and began sucking at my neck, his hands still roaming across my body. As I moaned again, he moved his mouth even further down and began sucking at my breasts, lightly biting my nipples- I could feel him becoming hard and our breathing was ragged.

I heard a shredding sound as Nate ripped the fabric of my dress and tore it off, he smirked as he saw my lace-y Hello Kitty underwear, then removed his own shirt. I ran my hands over his well-toned chest, then I pressed my lips to his nipples and licked them slowlyuntil he groaned.

He undid his belt and took off his jeans- I was now completely naked and he was only in his boxers, he slid his hand into my pants and ripped them off. Macho, I though, rolling my eyes fondly.

He stuck a finger into me and began pumping in and out, then two fingers, until he had 4 inside me- I moaned louder and louder each time, arching my back in pleasure. When I released onto his fingers, he licked it up sensually- turning me on even more- before kissing me with a smirk.

Suddenly, his expression became serious, and he said "Are you sure you want to do this?"It made my heart ache with love knowing he really cared enough to ask.

I nodded, smiling, but didn't say anything. As he removed his boxers, I bit my lip nervously, it was my first time- but I was happy it was with Nate.His dipped his tongue into me and the pleasure was so bloody amazing and I moaned again loudly.

"I love you." he repeated, and gently pushed into me- the pleasure exploding through my body.

When we were done, our bodies naked, sweating and intertwined, I was so unbelievably happy.