Ultimate Island

CHAPTER 1 

A/N  

Hey guys, so this is my first story on wattpad and I actually wrote it in play form as my opening scene for an appropriation for Shakespeare's Macbeth but don't worry it's not in play form anymore I changed that when I wanted to upload it to wattpad. So it was an assignment and I have the whole story plot, but I might change it along the way if you guys think i should and it might not be considered an appropriation then. Well if you guys like this please VOTE, COMMENT, or FAN. whatever you want. So thanks mwa ;) oh p.s if I don't get feed back I might just abandon this if it's not good enough.

Thnx mwa xx

.......,,,,,,...........,,,,,,.....,.,,,,....,,,,...,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,..,.,.,,,...,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,., 

Beth's POV

"Oh. My. God." 

"No ducking way! I wanna get that $4000, forget the ozone layer I wanna get me a expensive car"

"I know tell me about it- wait, what? Where did the ducking come from?" Ahh Brittney always the odd one."oh yeah it's my new word, ya know like the word I'll use till I get bored of it and maybe you get bored of it but actually that won't matter I'd still use it to annoy you and it would probably work as good do-what-I-say-or-I-swear-I-won't-shut-up weapon on you. But when you put it like that I don't really need one word, I just keep talk-"

Oh and she's not only odd, nah my best friend is one hella freaking chatter box, once she opens her mouth it's basically never going to shut up. "OKAY!!!! I get it I get it just slow down no ones catching a train. It was one simple question sheesh, you really need to work on your answering question skills. Wait, why are we talking about your nonexistent skills to respond like a normal person when we" I raise my voice in total excitement, well you would too, just wait for me to finish "should be talking about that stupid show Ultimate Island where they give 4000 freaking dollars to the winner!!!!" yeah baby that's right 4000 dollars phheewH(whistle) I can buy me a whole new wardrobe, food for like Eva or maybe a car hmmm.

"I KNOW!!!ahhhhhh we should so go on it, i am 1000% sure we'll get the money, I mean all those contestants are blonde bimbos who don't know the first step to survival if it hit them in the head.Stupid ducks" I don't think she meant for me to hear that, I think with an amused smile, oh and now she's raising her voice in excitement...and a hint of triumph?"yaaaaaaaay they so don't stand a chance." 

"uhh hate to brake it to ya Britt, but your a blonde, and I'm not so sure the bimbo doesn't also apply"Don't you agree?

"humph, whose side are you on?" yeah I don't even think that needs an answer, I think dryly, I mean seriously, THERE ARE NO TEAMS plus dumb or not she's my bestie and you know the code 'chicks before dicks and bitches'

"I'm calling them now shhhhh" I tell Britt as i get the phone "yes hello my friend and I just saw the add for the reality tv show with the $4000 prize and we want to enter...yes?...18...yeah both of us...best friends no not girlfriend are you implying something? Coz I think I wanna talk to your manager...mmhhm I should think not...of course...so are we in?...alright thanks...tomorrow 5am okay thank you...bye yeah you too" I say rather irritated. 

"okay first...we're in right?" nah. 

"HELL TO THE YEAH" i shout.

"AAAHHHHHH YES YES YES expensive car here I come!!! Oh and next, what in penguins name we're you talking about 'no not girlfriend, best friend'? Please tell me your not secretly crushing on me because in that case, Best friend or not I would have to turn you down cos I am not losing faith in my prince charming and happy ever af-"