𝐤. 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 " movie night "

𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 - 𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡 , 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
— " you know that i hate this place. but  if you wanna stay, i do too "

You are having a movie night with your boyfriend, Sugawara.
Tonight he decided that it would be a good idea try watch a black and white film, even though he knew how much you hated them, he still found a way to persuade to to join him.

'How did i even agree to watch this with you' you groan

'Um well (y/n),' Suga chuckles 'I told you that i would get your favourite (cake flavour) cake for you and you agreed without even hesitating. You even kissed me and told me that i am the best boyfriend and that you are willing to watch 30 black and white movies with me without complaining.' You giggled because you noticed how his cheeks turned tomato red when he said the word 'kiss'

'Finneeeee, i'm going to grab a drink! Do want anything Sugamochi?'

'Sugamochi', he blushed even more at the nickname that you gave him. Even though you have been dating for almost two years, he still tends to be shy about these things.

'Koshi~ what drink do you want?' you waved your arms around trying to grab his attention.

'Get me chocolate milk please, thanks (y/n).'

You make your way towards his fridge and grab the chocolate milk, but you notice something in the corner of your eyes. A canned purple drink.

'Must be grape flavoured fizzy drink.' You thought 'I'm sure Koshi wouldn't mind if i take a sip'

The liquid tasted sweet but bitter at the same time. You could feel the bubbles tingling at the back of your throat. You liked the flavour of it and ended up drinking the whole thing.

....

'Hmm why's (y/n) taking so long?' Sugawara thought as he got up to look for you. He didn't have to walk that far because you'd already started making your way back to the living room.

'EHHH SUGGGAAAAA? What *hick* ah yo *hick* doing *hick* in *hick* may HUSE!'

'Oh my god (y/n), what did you drink?' Sugawara sighs

'It wuzz like sweet but bittah and i likey'

'You must've thought that my mum's canned grape wine was a fizzy drink! It's a strong one too, looks like you're going to have to stay here for the night (y/n)-chan.' he face-palms (is that what you call it?)

Your boyfriend gives you a piggyback to his room and lay you on his bed gently.

'Since you're so drunk, i'll sleep on the floor tonight. Goodnight (y/n), i love you.' Sugawara says as he kisses your forehead.

'Nawwww Sugamochi don't leave me' you whine, pulling at the sleeves of his hoodie, causing him to trip and fall on top of you. His face was only a couple of centimetres away from yours, but he resisted to urge to kiss your lips. You wrapped your arms around his waist and dozed off, making it hard for him to get back up. So he just gave up and fell asleep beside you.

^Next Day^

You wake up the next morning with a headache. You scanned around the room but Sugawara was nowhere to be found, so you made your way downstairs. You could smell bacons and eggs cooking on the stove.

'K-koshi? What happened last night, i thought i went home?'

'(Y/n)-chan' Sugawara grins, 'Last night, you drank my mum's grape wine and got really drunk and started saying all these things'

'Oh god, what did i do?', now it was your turn to face-palm

He puts the breakfast on the table and starts walking closer to you, he turns your face gently and whispers into your ears, 'You didn't do anything but...

... god, you were so hard to resist.'
————————————————
CEO OF NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE PROPER ENDINGS! (I had a mini writers block)

Sorry if there was incorrect spelling or if some parts didn't make sense!

Thanks for reading everyone
- Sienna <3