Chapter 1

When you see people on the street you think 'there goes an ordinary person who is minding their own business'. What if you look closer? If you notice where they are going or what they have on? The simple details. What if you look even closer? You see things. Scary things? Maybe. Weird, normal or confusing things? Maybe. If you look closely you can see that everyone is either a puppet or a puppet master. What if their not either one of those? Then what? What are they? They are called nothing because no one isn't a puppet or puppet master. Everyone at Jenkins High School thought that until one strange, quiet and unreadable 16 year old girl named Jessie Rhea came along.

Walking in to this place feels like I'm a dog and I'm walking into one of those grooming contests. Instant stares are shot at me, instant judging and people trying to read me. People are scared of new comers here. I can tell, the way people look at you is awful. It's like their trying to burn a peephole into your soul. They get especially scared when they can't read you. I'm one of those people who have a 'weird family'. You know the ones that teach their children how to become unreadable. The ones that do that to protect you from some sort of evil that is lurking, waiting, hiding in the shadows of everywhere. The evil you'll never be safe from. Just kidding it's probably a myth. My parents are just WAY TO over protective.

"Hey, welcome to Jenkins High School!" Says this way to happy girl. I don't like people who are way too happy. It's creepy to me, the way the smile looks painted on their face is just......eww. "Hi, are you like the welcoming committee or something?"I say with a hint of disgust in my tone "Why yes I am, you know, you are very observant!" She says, Well I guess I am because it says so on your shirt. She comes towards me and pats my shoulder like I'm a four year old. "I'll take you to the principal's office. There you will get your classes and info on everything you need to know about our wonderful Jenkins High School!" She guides me through the sea of people towards the principal's office. "Here you are. Oh and my name is Mary, by the way." "Nice to meet you, I'm Jessie." We get to the principal's office and she still has on her fake as fuck smile on. Her eyes are narrowed in and she is staring at me with her deep brown eyes. I walk in and start closing the door. "If you want, sometime we could get together and talk. You can find me at the.." I shut the door right before she's able to finish. I have no interest of being friends with her. I take a deep breath in a take a look at my surroundings. The room is filled with leather lounge chairs and in the middle of the room there is an oak wood desk with hand carved boxes and animals lining the edge.  Behind this desk there is a plump old man, no older than 60, sitting at this desk in his recliner that looks worn out from years of weight straining the back. "Hello, my name is Mr. Foster i am the principal here at Jenkins High and you must be our new student...umm....." he takes his time filing through the stacks of papers on his desk, looking for my registration paper I assume. "My name is Jessie....." I wait for him to remember my name but he just sits there like with a blank face obviously not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree "Rhea....Jessie Rhea" I say all of a sudden you see the lights turn back on in his head "Oh right, of course Jessie, welcome! I assume you have met Mary?" he says with a wide smile that reveals his teeth or should I say whats left of them. Oh yes, i had the sincere DISpleasure of meeting her. "Yes Principal Foster, i did meet Mary she is...." "Quite the best girl here at Jenkins High and might I say my neice too!" he says just as i was about to finish my sentence. Well thats just great i get to have a happy little fucker trail me everywhere and if im not nice to her i end up in the principals office for being myself.... well shit. "Listen im sure she is.....um....great but i have to get to class" i say with urgency in my voice. i cannot wait to get out of this office. I swear this office is like a crock-pot and it smells of sweaty leather and old wet wood. "oh yes, here is your scheduled, locker number and combonation, and some forms for your parents to fill out." he says filing through another stack of papers. "And a receipt from......White Castle?" I say holding out the grease stained receipt for him. "Oh....that is mine" he snatches away the receipt, giving a fake smile like his niece but less toothy than hers. "Oh look, class starts in 10, better go, it was a.....pleasure meeting you." i say with a weak half smile, turning towards the door, feeling the cool air that will hit me when i open it. "It is nice to talk too, oh and jessie...." i turn back and see him reclining on that poor recliner that i assume will break in the near future "Welcome to Jenkins High" I turn and walk away from him with a sort of hurry in my walk, the cold air from the hallway rushes in and hits me and cools down my hot skin. I walk out into the sea of people in the hallway.

hope you guys enjoy the new add-on but i will not be adding constantly, but as often as i can......ok see ya guys later

-Z :)