Chapter 5- Snow in the philippines

✨Snow's POV❄️
Poluted air, annoying people, noisy surrounding and stupid traffic everywhere..
Can't this get even worse?? Tsk i hate this -__- why am i her Anyway??

Ahh I remember now..
my foolish father just summoned me here tsk,.
does he knew the word 'busy' cuz that's me -__-
Yeah that rhymes

Now,Wanna know where the heck am I?
Well i just arrived here in the philippines few minutes ago. It 5:00 in the evening the sun is already set and I'm sitting here waiting for my pilipino buttler..
I hate them.

And speaking of the uh never mind..

"Young lady My greatest apologies for my tardiness "- the butler said then bow down to show his sincerity..

Nice I love his formality, I like him,

"I'm fine don't need any apologies" I said and command him to stand up.
He then picked up my luggage and lead our way to the car.

"What's your name by the way?"- I asked..
He totally forgotten to introduce himself -__-
tsk Is he that nervous??
How stupid..

"....." No answer? The hell I'm sure my voice was loud enough for him to hear it.
He is totally a stupid deaf.

We finally reached the parking lot, he opened the door for me. Duh it's his job -_-

I enter the car and so did he. Inside the car, I asked him again..

"Hey I'm asking who you are" I asked him with my pokerface....no need to smile cus there's no reason to smile anyway..

"From today onwards I'll be your personal butler, young lady" he said with matching hand gestures.. The hell is he??!!
Isn't it obvious that he is my personal butler?

"I can see that, what I'm asking is your name" tsk he is a 'certified idiot' and no longer a stupid butler.

"Ah my apologies Young lady, due to my nervousness I totally forgot to mention my name.. So as i was saying I'm your personal butler from now on, My name is Park Taemin and I was raised in somewhere in Europe" just as I thought his actions and the way he talks makes it obvious. However he's features aren't european but asian? Korean to be exact.

"Are you related to Kai-sensei the butler?"- i ask put of curiosity

"Eh? You knew him? He's my younger brother but he was raised in france. We got separated since the day our parents got divorced." He said. I can see the sadness in his eyes. I somehow understand his feelings.

"He's my favorite personal butler. He was my butler since I was a baby? I think.
He travels with me Wherever I go. But then he said he doesn't have to come with me this time. Know why?" I ask him

"Why?"
"Because he said that 'there is someone who is trustworthy. Someone I truly trust and someone that You may also trust. Even though I'm not there with you, you can always trust this guy, I trust him so you should too. He will protect you and serve you like I did, so don't be rude to him, he's a nice guy', thats what he said"- i said while looking outside. But the truth is I'm looking at his reflection at the window.

I can see clearly the longing and sadness in his eyes. Tsk her eyes are like as his.
I can see my older sister in kai-sensei's older brother. Tsk it's getting too dramatic
Need to change the topic.

I faced him but he suddenly change his gaze. I think he wipe his tears. Yup TEARS he is silently crying a while ago. Good thing there's a separate window that separates the driver and the passagers at the backseats. But it's tinted, meaning we can see the driver but he cannot see us. It's adjustable anyways. Thanks to my who personally designed it. Around of applause everyone!!!