The Move. Part 2

"Look at that chick!"

"She's hot"

"That girl is so fine"

"I'd tap that"

"What's she doing here?"

Whispers like that went around as I walked past. I smirked at them. Oh boy. They are going to be suprised.

Somehow. I managed to find the main office. I walked inside the quiet place.

"Um... I'm Mia Quickenden. The new student" I told the lady at the reception. She smiled at me and went to look for my schedule and room number.

"Ah here it is. This is your schedule and your room number. 788. Here's a map of the school. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the students. I'm pretty sure they would love to show you around" Shes says nicely.

"Thank you" I said and walked out.

Looking at the map given to me, it says that I have to take a right and walk down straight. I was looking down at the map not noticing that somebody was running towards me. And. Bam. We collided. I dropped my papers .

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't see you" someone with a gentle voice said. I looked up to be met with a pair of blue eyes. This guy was hot. He has dirty blonde hair, he's tall and built. He seems nice too.

"Its fine. Its my fault that I wasnt looking anyways" I picked up my papers and started walking away.

"Hey! Hey!" the same guy from before started running after me.

"Hey. Let me help you. As a compensation for knocking you down. Your a student here right? I'm Rex. Rex Winton" he introduces himself.

"Yea. I'm Mia. Mia Quickenden. Thank you. Could you um.. help me find my room? Its 788" I say shyly.

"Room 788? I know where that is. Come on i'll show you the way" I nodded and started walking behind him. He took both my luggages and started walking. Wow. He's a gentleman. How sweet.

"So Mia. Why are you here? I mean this is an all boys school" he asks curious.

"Oh. I'm here to study. This place teaches people to learn to control their powers right? Well, it seems that I'm not normal and have powers" I say.

Only Vampire boys have powers. Since I'm royalty, I have all powers but I cannot tell them that. I would be in danger if other people knew. So in this school, they know I have Air & Telekinetic powers where in truth I also have Fire, Water, Earth and Mind control. I have a private teacher here, his name is Mr Drake Smith. He's a trusted friend of Dad so he knows about my secret and he will be the one to train me on my powers.

"Cool. What's your power?" he asks.

"Air and Telekinetic. You?"

"Earth and Mind Control. Okay. So here's some thing you need to know about this academy. Everyone here has a roommate but since your a girl. You probably have a room all to yourself, I think. Here we have Gym, Bloodlust lessons, Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Telekinetic and Mind control lessons and Vampire history" he says.

"Oh. Anything else?"

" Oh yea. Here. School starts at night and ends at dawn. So school starts at 7 pm and ends at 5 am. We have lunch at 12 am till 1 am" Wow. This place is different.

"When do you start school?" Rex questions.

"Tommorrow" I say.

"Okay. I'll pick you up and then show you to your classes okay?" he tells me. I nodded.

" Okay. So here we are. Room 788" we stop at a door with numbers 788 on its door. I opened it with the key given to me. Oh thank gosh. I have this room all to myself. I knew it from the moment I saw that there was only one bed.

"Thank you for showing me my room" I say as I take my luggage inside.

"Your welcome. Let's excgange numbers. Just in case you want to go somewhere but you don't know where it is okay?" he whips his phone out and so do I.

We exchanged numbers and he left as his lessons us about to start. I start unpacking my things and preparing for my lessons tommorrow.

Phew. I'm beat. I plop on the bed. I look up in the ceiling.

'I will get my throne back. I promise. I will get back what was rightfully mine' I thought as I drift of to sleep.