I'm Back (5 freaking months)

Hola! I know I've been lost but hell you know I am so freaking busy! 

I recently found out the trailer of a movie 'The Duff ' its so damn interesting.

Designated Ugly Fat Friend  its relatable too :)

I've been stuck up somewhere even I don't know, Life is so confusing guys...

I have friends but they are not true. You know they are the back stabbers. There is this girl in my study group Vanya, she is a lying machine, I mean she can lie to you about your death even without you knowing that you are actually alive. What a B?

Next is Kanika she is a blood sucking leech, she cheats in tests and I am so stupid that I show her my answers but maybe thats good for me. Less competetion right? I know hahah.

Next is Mishika she is a doll, no sarcasm yes she is a doll a very sweet one, and I love her as a friend of course.

****

"What happened putar? Ki hogaya? Kyun ro rehe ho tusii?" 

(What happened? Why are you crying?") asked my mom.

My hair were all dirty and my eys were all puffy with my nose running and a hankerchief in my hands. Yesterday I cried my eyeballs out. And seriously if you ask me I didn't wnat to share it with my mom.

I have normal , average grades and I know they are not going to end me up somewhere , where I dream of going. But lets face it I'm a girl , I have distractions and a mind that is constantly running after things and things that are so realistic yrt so damn unrealistic but the whole point is no one in this world will ever understand the point of being in a state where the unrealistic seems to be the realistic and guys thats what teenage life is don't you think? Well if you don't then you are among the 99% population, while those who understands are like Gods and and and are in that super cool 1%. 

And I think I am the priveleged one! Holy God.

****

"Kuch nhi hua mumma. Mein thik hun."

( I am fine mom.)

"Na puuttar das de meinu ki rondi payin hain? Koi ladka pasand aa gaya?"

(What happend child? You know you can share it with me? DO you like a boy?)

"Mummma aap ko boys ke alavan kuch sujhta hai?"

(Mom please stop it. This is the last thing I want)

"Koi ladki pasand aa gayi?"

(You like a girl?)

"Mummy main straight hun."

(Nope mom, I am straight)

"Phir kisi nu tu pasand aa gayi?'

( then what? Someone likes you?)

"Nahhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiinnn. Mujhe kuch bhi accha nhi lagta khush bas!"

(No, I don't like anything)

 gotta go guys!!!!!! I'll be here soon...