No one will escape

Dylan used a door scanner to secure door and windows in the house.

Dylan: Ok, everything is locked.

Dolly came: We have everyone.

Hunter: Good but what's with the parents.

In that moment Dawkins came. He was very afraid: No respond from them! Something bad happened!

All of them knew that Doug and Delilah won't leave them like that. They knew that they were probably catched by Cruella.

Dylan: No no no NO!-he was panicking, he was more and more afraid and things was getting worse.

Dolly: Calm dawn bro, we have to do something right now, if something bad happened to them, there is no time to waste.- she was as afraid as Dylan but she didn't want to show it so that others would calm down and focus.

Dylan: How can I calm dawn!?- he was absolutely fearful, his paws were shaking and he couldn't think about anything.

Dolly saw that her brother is in really bad state. She knew that this was that moment when she had to help him. She took his shaking paws into her paws and said looking into his eyes trying to comfort him- Look at me Dylan, you are not alone, we are here together and we will find a solution but we need you.

Dolly was in similar stat as Dylan but she was trying to stay strong. When she said that she smailed a little to him. This little smile gave Dylan courage.

Dylan: You are right. We have to think.

Hunter: Yeah but we don't know how much time we have and what is Cruella preparing.

Dylan: Firstly, we have to protect the pups.

Dawkins: So should we escape from London?

Dylan: Maybe this is our only way.

Hunter: No, she will find us sooner or later.

Dawkins: So what should we do?

Hunter: Something to get rid of her forever.

Dolly: But what?

It was to late for more thinking, they heard a car in fron of their house. Cruella, Jasper and Horace were here.

Cruella exited her car and said- We have to do it fast bays, police is searching for us. Catch them or kill them if they resist.

Horace: But then, we will have less fur.

Cruella: I don't care about coat anymore, I want to hear them screaming of pain that we will inflict on them-she said that with sick satisfaction.

Jasper came to the door and tried to open them but they were closed: It's stuck!

Cruella: So destroy them!

Jasper: With pleasure- he smailed and kicked the door- Horace, bring me something heavy- he knew that he won't open them by only his strengh. They needed a battering ram.

Horace went to find something heavy when Jasper were still trying to destroy the door. Cruella was just watching everything, feeling that she will get dalmatians soon.

In the house everyone heard that somebody was trying to get in.

DJ: Hej, what is going on?-he asked afraid.

Da Vinci: What is this noise?

Delgado: Who's outside?

Dolly: Ok everyone, we have to be honest- she took a deep breath- We have to leave our house now- she didn't want to but it was the only way to keep pups save.

Pups were scared and confused, Dolly sounded really serious. No one of them wanted to leave their house, especially when outside was a storm.

Dylan: Dawkins, take the pups and go with them to the police station, you have to find Pearl and tell her about the situation. Do you understand?- he looked into his eyes.

Dawkins: B-but...- he was scared, he didn't want to leave Dylan with those monsters outside.

Dylan: I will try to do something to stop them or slow down, that they won't chase you with pups.

Dawkins: You have no chance to survive alone!- Dawkins knew that Dylan will die if they won't help him. He didn't want to.

Dylan: Dolly and Hunter will help me (loud crack interrupted themp)

Hunter: They will break in in few seconds!

Dylan: Go Dawkins- he pulled him to the door to the backyard- Look after pups!

Dawkins made his way to the backyard, other pups followed him. He was crying while running, he knew that, that was probably the last time wken he saw Dolly, Dylan and Hunter. He ran on the backyard and froze. In front of him was one of Cruella's workers with huge cage. Over him was second one piloting helicopter.

The only word which Dawkins was able to say was- Sorry-and than the man began to catching pups and throwing them into the cage.

Dolly heard her siblings screams and she wanted to go and help them but than Jasper and Horace  broke the door.

Dylan: Hide!

They fastly hid wherever they could. Cruella came in and said: Check the whole house carefully, none of them could escape.

Dylan and Dolly watched in total horror how their siblings was being catched one by one. Finally Cruella found them, she grabbed Dylan's neck and raised high so that he would look her in the eyes. There are no words that can explain how scared Dylan was. He was feeling like he was looking in the eyes of death. He couldn't breath, Cruella was squeezing his neck. Tears of fear came to his eyes. Dolly couldn't watch this, she knew that she can't beat all enemies but her heart was breaking while looking at her brother suffer.

Dolly: LEAVE HIM!- she shouted and bited Cruella's leg. It was just a bark for Cruella. She grabbed Dolly's leg and raised like Dylan.

Cruella: Hello you little...

Hunter: Leave them now!- he shouted. Cruella was his biggest nightmare but he had to fight to save his family.

Cruella: You?- she was surprised but it was good oportunity to get revenge on him.

Hunter: Don't even try to hurt them!- he was trying to look threateningly but in fact he had tears in his eyes, tears of fear. he could barely stand on.

Cruella smailed to him and threw Dylan and Dolly at the wall. It was painful for them, Dylan wasn't able to stand up. Dolly crawled to him and hugged him, she was trying to protect her injured brother by her body.

Dolly: Don't worry Dylan, I'm here.

Hunter wanted to came to them and help but he received a blow in his stomach from Jasper.

Jasper: Where are you going?

Hunter fell to his knees, he felt pain but he was still trying to get to Dylan and Dolly. Horace kicked him so he fell on the ground and wasn't able to stand up. Cruella came to him and stood over him.

Hunter burst into tears. Despair and terror filled him.

Hunter: Please, leave us- he begged, crying. He closed his eyes, he wanted it to be a terrible nightmare, he wanted to wake up but he got another blow and fainted.

Dylan was crying from fear and pain in Dolly's paws, she cried as well. Jasper and Horace took them and threw into the cage. They  locked Hutnter with the pups.

Cruella: That's all?

First worker(this fat, bald with big nose who was with her in prison): We've got 99 dogs here.

Cruella: Enough.

After that words second worker who was piloting the helicopter increased height and flew away with a cage.

Cruella: We have to get on our ship.

Horace: It's waiting harbor.

Jasper: So what are we waiting for.

They get into the car and drove to the harbor.