1 No more tricks!

3rd person:

As the lights off the started to turn on and power up so did the animatronics.
As they all got ready Bonnie went to fetch his guitar, but when he searched for it, it was gone!

Bonnie's Pov:
That damn sly fox!!
Wait did I call him sly? No I wouldn't do that I hate him,.. right?
"Hey Freddy have you seen my guitar?" "Umm no I think Foxy took it"
Knew it.

Foxy's Pov:
Any second now..
I heard Bonnie shouting as he approached my cove
"What brings ye here lad?" I say with a smirk on my face and his guitar just laying on my bed
They in human form right now
"You know what!" He yelled in his high pitched girly voice.
As I looked at his facial expressions I noticed how cute he was, not cute, absolutely ADORABLE.

Bonnie's Pov:
Foxy just sat there looking at me so I finally said "I just want my guitar okay" I waited for his response but he did something shocking!

3rd person:
Foxy got up and pinned Bonnie to the wall pushing hs muscular body against Bonnies slimmer more petite body.
"What are you doing?" Bonnie asked slightly concerned, suddenly Foxy stumbled back and just sat there like he didn't even know what he was doing.

Foxy's Pov:
I soon realised what I was doing and stood back, I just sat there and Bonnie took his guitar and left.
I feel like if I didn't stand back it would have gone much further...
I decided to get done food outside.

Chica's Pov:
I saw Bonnie leave pirates cove and he was blushing like crazy!
I then saw Foxy leave. I decided that I should set them up.
"GATHER AROUND WE ARE GONNA PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!" I yelled very loud.
The others started to gather around and it was me, Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, Mari, Bonbon, toy Chica and golden Freddy.

3rd person:
"So who wants to go first then"Chica piped up, "I'll go with Bonn-" Freddy started but Chica cut him off. "How about Foxy and Bonnie, all in favour?"
T Chica, Chica, Bonbon golden Freddy and Mari all raised their hands so Bonnie and Foxy went into the closet.
Chica looked through a crack in the door and watched silently and so did Freddy.
Bonnie just stood there looking around when suddenly Foxy closed the gap between them and put his arm around his slim waist holding him close.
"W-What are you d-doing?!"
"7 minutes in heaven lad~"
Foxy passionately kissed Bonnie and to Bonnie's own surprise he kissed back and soon he felt Foxy's tongue enter his mouth and entwine with his own.
Soon they were grinding up against each other.
Soon they heard Freddy scream
"STOP!!" "The hell Freddy"Chica said.
"Umm we should sleep now!"
So they all went back to their rooms but as they were leaving Foxy whispered to Bonnie to meet him in pirates cove later..

I really hope you enjoyed this story I had a fun time writing it but if you have any ideas I'll be sure to try to add them!!
Anyway BYE!!~