My job

The crowd roared, as a heavy axe was slammed into the ground, the nimble warrior leaped back, drawing their blade from their long sheathe, and slashed at her opponent. The blade sliced against the leather of opponent's armor, cutting it open, revealing the chest of the warrior.

The two moved in circles, their weapons' range keeping them at a distance.

The warrior with the axe smiled, spinning it in their hand, before blowing a puff of air and dashing forward, swinging their axe. The edges slicing the stomach of the other warrior.

The warrior with the great-sword dodged, using the sheathe to vault over axe, and kicked the axe warrior. The imprint of a sandal left on the face of the axe warrior could be seen.

As the axe warrior fell, the end of the great sword pressed on their neck.

"Surrender." The great sword warrior demanded.

"Fine." The axe warrior said.

The crowd cheered, and the warriors walked to the platforms. The platforms lowered, before they were handed towels, wiping sweat from their bodies, they threw them in a large bag.

They both walked into a small room, with a caduceus painted over it, inside was a man in a white robe, washing his hands.

"Hey, magic boy, we're done for the day, heal us up." The great sword warrior said, removing their armor,showing several bruises.

The warrior turned, seeing the gladiatrixs had indeed fought, their armor was cut, showing some wounds, with some blood leaking from the cuts.

The axe warrior, the Minotaur, Heather, smiles.

(Heather: axe warrior: heavy weight fighter: dumb but love-able, likes shows of strength)

The great sword warrior, Lexi, rubbed her head, embarrassed.

(Lexi: great sword warrior: medium weight fighter: smart but a bit greedy, likes earning money)

The healer casted a spell, the soft glow of light healing their wounds.

The healer smiled, before walking out. He had taken a job under the arena as it's doctor, so he was often busy, healing the gladiators after their duels.