13.

"I love that accent you have when you say hello, you relocated from New York a month ago."

Dani's POV

I felt his heartbeat pick up as he stuttered, "w-what?"

I absolutely loved the control I had over him.

"Hmm?" I teased, getting out of his grip and sitting in between his legs.

Before he could say anything, I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoning the button on his black skinny jeans.

"D-Dani don't tease me, please," he begged.

"I got you baby, don't worry."

Slowly pulling his zipper down, he frantically helped me remove his tight jeans.

I gripped him through his boxers, he was already hard for me.

"Fuck, Dani, don't tease," he grimaced as I rubbed him through the material.

I grabbed the waistline of his boxers and pulled them down, biting my lip as I saw his partner rising.

I leaned down and began to lick up and down his shaft, smiling to myself as he gripped the sheets.

"Are you going to miss me Harry?" I asked, looking up at him innocently.

I took him in my mouth and heard him wince, "fuck, you know I am, baby girl."

He threw his head back in pleasure as I began to bob my head up and down, taking all of him as I could. Removing my mouth, I lowered my head, licking from his balls up towards the tip.

"Holy shit, D, I'm not going to last,"

"Whenever you're ready, baby."

I kissed the tip and took him in my mouth again, going up and down before feeling the warm liquid find its way into my throat again. Success.

"FUCK," he practically yelled, resting his head onto the pillow before grabbing my arms and pulling me up to him.

"You're fucking amazing, Dani. Fucking perfect," he hissed before kissing me with force. I loved this side of Harry.

"My pleasure," I said, panting, after pulling away from the kiss. He gave me a goofy grin before pulling up his boxers, not bothering with his jeans.

----------

"Dani, D, Deeee," I heard Harry say, as I felt him caressing my cheeks with his knuckle.

I move my head around before opening my eyes, looking straight at Harry. It seemed as if he was admiring me, but I doubt it.

"What time is it?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"6:30 I thought I should let you sleep some more, you seemed pretty tired," he winked.

I giggled softly and noticed he was still looking at me, very focused on my features.

"What?" I breathed.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, not breaking his gaze.

I felt myself blushing, "thanks."

He leaned down and pecked the edge of my lip, "let's go the carnival, yeah?"

I nodded and stood up, feeling slightly lightheaded from getting up too fast.

Harry immediately held me by my hips, "you okay, D? Be careul clutz," he teased.

"Hush Harold," I said walking away.

"Ahhh, Harold now? I don't usually like when people call me that but I guess I'll make an exception for you," he cooed into my ear once he caught up with me.