Chapter 2 The followers reaction

“ Aunt Tuney and Unca Vernon did sir “ the potter boy answered “ harry would you like me to live here with me” I asked he beamed and smiled “ Yes thank you sir but can my dragon stay and my Hermy too”.  He asked I looked at him like he had two heads until Draco spoke up “ He means me and Hermione Granger she accepted him unlike his best friend Ron “ the weasel” weasley who screamed, punched, and kicked poor Harry  at the explanation I was glad someone was still  loyal to the poor boy but I wanted to curcio that blood-traitor for hurting harry I mean he is supposed to be his best friend who said and I quote “I can’t believe dumbledore payed me to be your friend but once ya marry Ginny and my family will have your fortune you freak”. I raged how could the child be treated like that he doesn’t owe the lightside nothing because they did nothing but hurt him when he was different and they did not but hurt him when he was different and they did not help him understand what amazing things he could do. I took the broken child out   of malfoy Jr’s hands and cuddled him” harry would you like it if I adopted you and be your new daddy” the child grinned and hugged me. I took him to my meeting explaining what happened, what the heir to the malfoy line told me, and my decision. Narcissa Malfoy was happy for us as well as bellatrix,lucius and my whole inner circle but wormtail had the audacity to not use his tiny rat brain to  listen to me and Accio Harry and Crucio him. I saw red flames were probably behind me because when the foolish man looked at me he shrank at my look “ Let go of my son wormtail NOW” I screamed and he let go of Harry and the spell. I gathered my son in my arms and Cuddled him close whispering reassurances and love which shocked me I am the dark lord voldemort I am the most feared wizard and  am showing emotions to a baby who was my enemy maybe this won’t be so bad at all.