~* Chapter 14 *~

Yuki walked along Gray's side, both hands joined together. The surroundings around them seems to go colder and gloomier, which brings an uneasy feeling under his gut.

"Do you think we're walking the same way?" Yuki questioned as she gripped his hand, a bit tighter then usual.

"Yeah, this time I'm sure of it." Gray answered as the two broke out of the forest, into a spacey area that looked exactly like the one with their guild members.

But they weren't there.

"Where are they??" Yuki released his hand before walking into the area, seeing nothing in particular. Gray looked around the area, then his eyes spotted on a tree, which has a small sheet of paper on it.

He took a few steps towards it, griping the edges with two fingers before ripping it off, tearing the top part off. "A map?" Gray turned the map upside down, sideways, sideways again, "This looks nothing like a map."

Yuki walked beside him before looking over his shoulder, also staring at the weird picture. The picture has small dots on it, some spaced out, some closed together.

As Yuki backed away from him, she took out a large piece of paper, and a pencil as well. "What are you doing?" He said, walking beside her crouched figure.

"Give me the paper." She ask politely as she lent out her hand, smiling. Gray nodded before handing the paper to her, watching her doodle around on the large piece of paper.

At least half an hour had past, and Gray looked up to the sky, still bright blue with some translucent clouds hovering over them. "....Done!" Yuki gasped as she leaned back, admiring the exact picture she had drawn from the small sheet.

Gray stood as he took a better look of the picture, but it still seems like the same one that was drawn on the small one. "Why'd you create a big picture of it?" Gray picked up the small picture, waving it on the air, "It looks exactly like this one."

"Egg-xactly!" Yuki giggled, standing up with the large sheet of paper before laying it flat on the tree, making it stand up. Yuki made a quick jog towards Gray, grabbing his hand before pulling him away.

"Look!" She pointed her finger towards the sheet of paper, which was now a good, long distant in front of them. "What does it look like now?"

Gray adverted his eyes back to the paper, then his eyes widen. "It's a picture." He said, walking side by side, his head going around as he looked at the picture in different angles, "Some short of.... Picture."

"You said that already, didn't you?" Yuki smiled before staring at the picture, grinning. "It's a village." She said, she took out a marker, and Gray raise an eyebrow.

"What do you have in that small bag of yours?"

"Stuff." Yuki smiled before making a square with her hand, inserting the picture in it. As she closed one eye, she walked closer to the picture, now connecting the dots together.

Gray stood where he last stood, watching her hand and body roam around, the dark line following. "Sometimes I wonder what that brain of yours can do." He commented with a smirk.

"Shush." She snapped her fingers to silence him, which he raise his hands in defeat. "What does it look now?" She said before walking t the side of the picture, hands behind her back.

"Whoa." He stared at the line connecting the dots, now the picture is made much more clearly. There was a village, just like she had said in the first place. But the forest was dark and gloomy, there were even small lines swirling around inside the picture. But, there was this one spot that caught his attention the most.

"Oi, Yuki." He said, "What's with the white spot on the picture over there?" Yuki raise an eyebrow before running by his side, staring at the picture as well, "...... I don't know, seems like that's the only thing that sticks out in the picture." She submitted.

Gray's face hardened. Then, he clapped his hand together, realizing something. "Heh?" She jumped by the sudden clap. Gray turned his head to Yuki as his lips formed a grin.

"Yuki...!" He hugged her automatically.

"Hehhh?!" She squeaked, and then was released with both hands on her shoulder.

"I can't believe you are that smart!"

"What are you talking about, Gray!" She yelped, then she felt his hands away from her shoulders.

"See that white spot?" Yuki nodded, "It sticks out a lot, right? That means that that's the place we need to go."

"Oh..." She nodded in agreement, "But, where's the village??"

Gray stared at the tree where the small note was now seen, "That was where the note first came from, right?" He pointed at the tree, "If we move the picture here..." He picked up the large picture while Yuki watched, placing it on the tree where the small note came from.

"You see this?" He pointed at the corner of the picture, there was a small part that looked like a compass. "If you point where the arrow is going..." He traced his finger on the arrow, then pointed to the left, "The village is over there."

Yuki's mouth was agape, she laughed. "W-what are you laughing about?!" Gray flushed at her laughing stance.

"I never knew you had brains!" She laughed before hugging him, "I'm glad that my knight in shining armor is with me..."

Gray smiled before returning the hug, saying, "I'm glad that my little snowflake is by my side..."