Chapter 4

AN- I just wanted to say that a wolf shifter (Tom) is someone who can turn into a wolf on demand and when they are human they have an excellent sense of smell, quite good strength,are slightly faster then humans (as a wolf they are as fast as a vampire) and excellent hearing. They will not age as long as they keep changing. Vampire-faries are half vampire, meaning they have excellent hearing, an excellent sense of smell, really good eyesight, super strength and can run faster then a human. They are also half fairy, so they can fly and do wandless magic. Due to the vampire element, these also do not age.

2 days later...

Harry's POV -
"Dad.... There's some thing I have to tell you," I say, nervously.
"Go on."
"Umm. ThegringottsthingsaidTomRiddleismymate," I blurt out.
"Pardon. I didn't hear that. Slow down."
"The gringotts thing said Tom Riddle is my mate."
"Okay. If this is the case, then I want you to meet him properly. Not in the mindset of 'he's gunna kill me, I have to destroy him' coz he won't kill you. Got that?"
"Mhm."
"Great, I'll send word to Malfoy Manor to announce our arrival. Shall we go today or tomorrow?"
"Today, if that's possible."
"Today it is then."

Later that day...
We reach the gate of Malfoy Manor. I take my glamour off. When the gate opens, we walk through. I'm having second thoughts about this when their door is opened by Narcissa. She leads us to Tom. I haven't seen Draco or Lucius so I assume they are getting school stuff. She knocks one of the oak doors upstairs. A male's voice from inside says, "Come in!" Narcissa leads us into the room. There is a posh chair and on it was Tom. He looked the same as he did when he was in the diary, seventeen. The weird thing was, he smelt so good. My  instincts were telling me that he was my mate. "Who is that, Severus?" he asked.
"It's Harry, Tom."

Tom's POV -
I am just sitting in my room, reading my book and there was a knock on my door. I tell them they could enter and Narcissa comes through with Severus and a mysterious male. He smells so  good and my wolf is yelling "mate!" at me. "Who is he, Severus?" I ask.
"It's Harry, Tom." What? How?
"Hello Tom," a small voice says from behind Severus. (Harry grew from 5"2 to 5"6 so is still quite small, compared to Tom who is 5"11)  "Hello Harry," I say, with a warm smile. He looks so young and innocent. I can feel he his slightly nervous, so I stand up and put the book I was reading on the chair. "It's all right, Harry, I feel it to," I say, to reassure him. "Severus, will you leave us for a minute."
"Of course." Once Snape leaves, I go over to Harry and look him in the eye. "Harry, I think we are mates."
"We are mates," he says.