chapter 12 a bad turn of events

I stand up in silence "What are you speechless?" mataku asked me with an evil grin on his face."I-If I could move I would ah" a horrible pain comes from my stomach and my back and I fall to my knees."haha whats wrong can't stand" mataku laughed.The pain coming from my back was so horrible I couldn't even  talk and my face started to twist in pain."I can't believe how pathetic vampires are especially you lasa" that evil grin never left his face."well I best be off I have a very uncooperative werewolf  in another cell that needs to be taught a lesson"I slightly look at him from the ground "d-don't you dare" I whisper. "Oh I'm so sorry I can't hear you" mataku laughs and walks off.Is the werewolf he's talking about siru.I slowly I got up and went to the bars and looked down the dark hallway. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a boyish scream came from the end of the hallway."S-siru" I managed to stutter before falling to the ground unconscious again.I don't know how long I've been unconscious for but I have to open my eyes now.I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blurred figure sitting on a chair.My vision soon came into focus the person in front of me surprised me."S-siru" he looked so lifeless then mataku walked into the room and grinned evilly."W-what did you do to him" I asked my voice breaking seeing siru's lifeless ocean blue eyes."Do you like it? it suits him doesn't it" mataku laughed after saying that.Poorsiru what did he do to you."Siru come on say hi to little lasa" mataku grinned "oh wait I forgot he can't hahaha"mataku laughed again.S-siru please snap out of it."He's not gonna snap out of it lasa face it you've lost your precious brother" mataku grinned.I tried to move my hand but I couldn't "siru tell lasa why she can't move" mataku said."Yes mataku lasa you can't move because we chained you to a machine" siru said in such a lifeless voice it made me scared."What kind of machine" I said my voice shaking."I wouldn't want to ruin the shocking surprise lasa" mataku said.Oh no I have a bad feeling about this."That look on your face is price less lasa to bad you'll be as lifeless as siru here soon" Mataku seemed to be enjoying himself. "Siru go pull the lever over there" mataku said pointing to a lever a bit away from where I was strapped.Siru walked over to the lever a put his hands on it. My face went even paler then it was meant to "what's wrong lasa scared" mataku said laughing then he put on a serious face "pull it siru" mataku said to siru and her slowly started to pull the lever down. "Siru p-please don't!" I shouted but he kept pulling it down it was almost at the very bottom and in a last attempt I whispered "please" but as soon as I finished saying it siru had already pulled it to the bottom. "AHHHHHH" I screamed and that seemed to have gotten siru back to his senses "lasa!" I heard siru scream before I couldn't hear anything at all and my eyes closed then I only her a faint click sound and I fell to the ground I think I did anyway. The question is am I dead?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter comment vote follow message and I'll see ya all in the next chapter rest in pieces :D