Chapter 1

Wahaj p.0.v

"Wahaj I understand you're going through a tough time you just had a breakup but move on karna he hoga come with us it'll be fun " zara said convincing me to go to the field trip the university had arranged for us .

"Yaar wahaj tu na Gaya plan kharab ho ga zara bechari ka plan set hai "

"Kia plan "

"University has allowed us to bring one family member and the plan is I won't be allowed without my sister so I'll bring her she won't come without her freind she'll come and then mera Banda bhi aye ga please maan jao "

"Noori hogi teri family member Mina meri and zara ka banda zara ka it's sab set hai mai bhi Mina se mil loon ga " Asim said

"Please maaan jao "

"Please"

"Please"

"Okay fine Guys " I said letting them win this time

I wish they could see how much I miss Rabia . They think getting over someone iss easy it isn't . I know she cheated on me but letting go off someone you love isn't easy .

Noor p.o.v

I had packed all my stuff and was waiting for Mina to come . I'm so happy for her she could finally spend some time with asim .

I wore a black hood top with black tights and regular black trainers . I wore no makeup because we were travelling by road it'll get messy till we reach there .

"Chalo noooori Mina agaye " bajjo shouted from downstairs and I left .

"Noooooriii "

"Minayyyyy"

"I can't wait to meet asim "

" break laga chill babe tera he hai " I said teasing her

Zara POV

We all reached university I introduced noori to my freinds . They knew Mina because Mina and asim were dating.

"Bajjo yeh Tumhara dost mujey 2 min nahi bhaya" noori Saïd making faces and pointed at wahaj " itna Sarail tu baray abu bhi nahi hain " she said laughing .

" tum behnay milti nahi ho " asim said

We all gathered near the bus we wear about to leave in sometime finally I'll spend time with hamza and I'll do what we've planned .

"Bajjo hamza kyun Aya hai tumhay pata hai na yeh bari ammi ko nahi pasand "
Noor Saïd giving hamza weird looks

"Ammi meri khushi nahi dekh sakhti " I said rolling my eyes and side hugged hamza

"Chalo stand with family members there sending you in the bus"

" Mina ran and stood next to asim I was standing next to hamza wahaj came stood next to noori . We were ready to go "

Wahaj pov

Noori had heard a lot about her from asim and zara , she was a girl with beautiful long hair with a million dollar smile and her eyes they were irresistible .

" stop staring creepo " she said poking her tongue out ar me which brought me back to life

"Amm nahi noori"

"Noor " she said "it's noor for strangers "

"Sorry Noor"

She was dancing enjoying with asim and Mina she lived her life to the core but at the same time there was hesitation in her eyes. I don't know what was wrong with me I asked her " are you okay "

" noooooooo" she said grabbed my arm . Her touch felt so real made a shiver . She did not even realise she's holding my arm

" what happend noor"

"You know hamza isn't a nice boy bari ammi ko bilkul nahi pasand yeh " She told me as if I knew who bari ammi was.

" then why don't you stop your sister "

"Wo sunti hé nahi yaar " she was so pure she showed concern for everyone itni caring larki

" tum hanstay kyun nahi ho ?"

" serious saru se ho I mean I'm sorry but lagta hai"

" amm noor it's not like that " I said trynna come up with a answer

" let's finish the awkwardness "

" I'm noor Khan my friends call me noori I'm 18 and currently studying in roots iv collage "

" I'm wahaj Ali I'm 23 studying at air university "

"Friends " she said shaking hands with me "you can call me noori now "

"Okay noori " i Saïd her name gave me peace

Assalamalikum everyone !!!!!
Hope you're all safe and doing well guys I had too update 2 days before but my online classes got me a bit busy . I'm not happy with the update that much but will surely improve it ly alll soo much please support me !!!