Chapter 2

I walk into history class early and take my seat. I rub my eyes and turn up my music. I almost fell asleep but I was jolted by someone kicking my chair. I turned around and glared at the kid sitting behind me. I took off my headphones and turned back around.

"Class today we will be starting your history projects  and before you ask I'll be picking the groups. You will have to pick one event in history and..." the teacher explained the rest of the project while I zoned out.

"And the last group is Alex and Bailey. Get started." the teacher said and sat down at her desk.

I was partnered with Bailey!? No way. She's in this class? That's just great. The one person who's interested in me, I have to be partnered up with. Just great.

"Hi." I look up and Bailey was standing at my desk and I glare at her.

"I'll do the project unless you want to." I mutter and look up at her. She bright blue eyes that seem to captivate you and her features are all perfect, from her nose to her eyebrows and jawline. She was also I don't know a foot taller than me but then again I'm pretty short.

"What do you mean we're doing the project together silly." she said with a smile and I saw that all her teeth were perfect.

I sigh, "Look-" 

"Nope we're doing the project together, you don't get a choice." she said still smiling.

"My house or yours?" 

"Neither." I reply.

"My house it is. Wait for me outside of school." she said just as the bell rang. For the first time in awhile I jumped out of my seat and was the first one outside of the classroom. 

Why the hell was she trying to be my friend? What was her goal? I shake my head and walk to my next class.

The rest of the day was uneventful and I couldn't wait to go home. I was walking out of school when someone called me from the other end of the hallway. I saw the blonde hair, rolled my eyes and kept walking. When would she realize that it's no use trying to be friends with me?

"Did you not hear me call your name?" I spun around and glared at Bailey. How the hell did she get over here so fast? 

I sigh and kept on walking and  Bailey was easily keeping up with me.

"We're going to my house remember? For our history project." she said and I ignored her.

"Please come to my house." she begged me and gave me these puppy eyes. Why does she have to be so annoying?

"Fine." I sigh. When we reach my motorcycle she gave me a sheepish look.

"What?"  I ask annoyed.

"Well you see, my brother drove me to school today and I told him not to wait for me." she said. Are you kidding me? Are you actually kidding me?

"And?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Could I ride with you?" she asked with a hopeful smile. 

"No." 

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?'

"No."

"Please Alex? Pretty please with cherries on top." she pleaded.

"Would you shut up?" I said starting to get more annoyed.

"Yes. But only if you give me a ride."

"Fine." I sigh. I didn't want to give in but her voice was getting really annoying. I grabbed my helmet and handed it to her.

"Here." I said and hopped on my motorcycle.

"What about you?" she asked looking a little concerned.

"What about me?" I ask annoyed. First she begged me for a ride and now she won't get on the bike.

"You don't have a helmet."

"I know that. Now get on the bike or I'm leaving without you." I say.

"But what if we get into a car crash?" she asked still concerned.

"Then you better hope that I cushion your fall." I say starting to get impatient. "Are you getting on or not?"

"Fine just don't crash." she muttered and put the helmet on and climbed behind me. 

"Where do you live?" I ask and she gives me directions.

"Well you might want to hold on tight." I say and she wraps her arms around me as I speed off.

Bailey lives a couple miles outside of town, so once I got out of town, I sped up. I could feel Bailey tighten her arms around my waist. It's been awhile since I've rode without a helmet and I forgot how freeing it felt to have the wind blow threw my blue hair.

I saw the driveway coming up and I swerved into the long driveway. I slowed down once I got in it and then parked behind a jeep. I looked at he house and saw that Bailey lived in a freaking mansion. I could see that there more mansions around as well.

We got off my bike and I took my helmet from  Bailey. 

"Let's go." she said cheerly grabbed my covered wrist. I tensed but I don't think that Bailey noticed and she dragged me to her house.

"I'm home and I brought a friend." Bailey yelled as we walked in.

I pulled my wrist out of her grasp and muttered "We aren't friends." Bailey just smiled at me.

We walked into the kitchen and two guys probably in college were sitting on stools. One had brown hair and the other had sandy blonde hair. The brown haired dude was talking to the other guy.

"I don't know what I did wrong man. I thought we were good but then after last night things changed and we broke up. I don't know what I did but I miss her." he said and then noticed us and shut up.

"Hey idiots this is Alex. Alex this is Adrian and Peter. Adrian is the with girl problems and Peter is the fuck boy." she said with a smirk.

"I am not a fuck boy." Peter said looking offended.

"Whatever you say." Bailey said. "Come on let's go upstairs."

"What are you guys doing?" Adrian asked with a smirk.

"We're working on a history project dumb ass. Let's go Alex." she said and led me out of the kitchen.

"If you need any help just ask Harry." he yelled as we walked up the big staircase.

"I know." she yelled back.

"I'm sorry about them. The rest of my, uh, brothers are around here somewhere." she said and led me down a hallway. I ignored the pause she took in that sentence and just rolled my eyes.

"Here it is. My room." Bailey said and opened the door. I sighed and went inside.