Orange

The sound of the door shutting behind him made the brunet perk up slightly. He heard footsteps walking towards him, then stopping a few feet away from him. His hyper vigilant state even allowed him to hear the slight swish of the other occupant’s clothes as he bowed respectively. The prince deigned to not show any visible reaction to the other male’s entrance.

        "My lord Lelouch..." He saluted on one knee, he'd bowed slightly. "You asked to see me." He lifted his head so that he was staring at the back of the chair. I don't deserve your notice.. Why would you want--" A harsh slap across the face interrupted what he was about to say.

        Lelouch looked down at him with fury in his violet orbs. He then moved forward and shoved the man to the ground, hard. Jeremiah's shoulder crashed into the floor, cracking painfully and sending a jolt down his side. He grunted, the figure pressing him down leaning over him menacingly. "Highness....ugh. What are you--?"

        Another vicious slap knocked the words right out of his mouth. The prince leaned forward, glaring evilly at the green haired male. “You’re a pathetic, perverted bastard Jeremiah.” he hissed.

        The older man groaned, "Wh...What are you talking about...?" He stared up at the royal, having no idea what he meant. The brunet grabbed his shoulders tightly, with enough force to cause the bones to grind against each other in his anger.

        “Don’t play dumb with me! I saw you! With her. Do you think I’m stupid, Jeremiah?! You think I can’t figure out what the hell is going on behind my back and in right in front of my eyes?! You bastard!” he screamed into the other man’s face, his voice shaking and cracking at the end. He leaned forward until his bangs covered his face, trembling slightly in wake of his outburst.

        Jeremiah winced. "What do you mean majesty...? I don't understand. I have no relationship...I am loyal only to the crown..." He paused, grabbing onto Lelouch's wrists. "Please sir...Do not worry...There is nothing but my loyalty to you." His liege didn’t respond, eyes downcast and still hidden beneath his hair.

        Silence passed between the for a moment, which put Jeremiah even more on edge. He was about to say something when he heard his master take a shaky breath. “You probably...don’t want anything to do with me...anymore...She could probably do a better job...of taking care of you than I could...” he breathed, voice trembling. Before the green haired male could respond, Lelouch began to visibly shake. A low sob escaped his throat and he started to cry.

        The cyborg didn't flinch as tears fell onto his face. He slid his hands up to Lelouch's shoulders and pulled him down. He held the shaking emperor, his small frame making him seem powerless. "No...I don't think she would."

        The brunet looked up, eyes wide and shining from tears. A low whimper escaped his throat. “Wh-What do you...m-mean...?” he whispered, biting his bottom lip as he looked at the elder male.

        "She's not...Besides...she's not my type..." Jeremiah shrugged, letting his left arm fall loosely to the floor. "Don't cry..." The prince looked down, avoiding the other male’s face.