Lady Rosamund and Miss Levinson

Cora looked around the ballroom. So far, she had dance with two dukes and four lords. She felt very flustered and tiered.

"Excuse me!" Someone exclaimed. Cora turned to see over her shoulder that she had just hit someone in the head when she was stretching her arms out.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so terribly sorry," Cora apologized examining the young ladies forehead.

"It's alright. I'm fine really. When you grow up with a younger brother you get used to these things. I'm Lady Rosamund Crawley by the way."

Cora giggled thinking about Harold and her when she was little. "I'm Miss Cora Levinson. A pleasure to meet you Lady Crawley."

"You're Miss Cora Levinson! I have heard all about you. I think everybody knows about you darling."

"Really?" Cora felt a blush creeping up her neck.

Rosamund nodded. "Why yes. You are one of the richest Americans here! Didn't you know that?"

"No," Cora began but Rosamund interrupted her.

"Oh! Miss Levinson, I must have you intorduced to my little brother! He's Viscount Downton! I think he was asking if all the rumors were true!"

"What rumros?" Cora asked.

"If you're really heare or not!" Rosamund replied. And with a gloved a=hand, she grabed Cora's and took her to meet Viscount Downton.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for super short chapters!