Chapter 1

The picture above is what Jay(the dog) and Jasmine(the horse) looks like.
      Hope you enjoy

     Jasmine(ten years old) POV(point of view):

        I was having dinner with my family when suddenly there was a loud bang in the hall way and I heard growling.

      Mum and Dad sprung into action, pressing the picture on the wall that opened a secret door to a passage that led to our uncle's house and grabbed me and my twin brother, Jay, and pushed us into the passage. By this time my older twin brothers, Jake and James,had realised what was happening and had grabbed the bags that were under the table and were only to be used if we were attacked. Then I realised what was going on; werewolves were attacking!!!!

        Jay hadn't cottened on to what was happening yet so tried to get out. Surprisingly he succeded and pressed the picture again causing the doors to close and because of a safety mechanism, they couldn't be opened again.

        I ran along the wall to a peephole and looked out. The twins had shifted, Jake into a horse and James into a wolf, and looked to be having an argument. Jay had shifted into a black german shepherd and was looking unsure of what to do. Finally Mum and Dad were looking through a peephole into the hall and what they saw must have been bad because I can not remember a time when they have been so scared.

       Suddenly the door shook so Mum and Dad shifted into lions. After a few minutes the door gave a last, violent shake then caved inwards to reveal three gigantic black werewolves.

      The wolves backed my family into a corner, Mum and Dad at the front, the boys at the back. As I watched the werewolves show of their strength and power by breaking the solid, oak table into splinters, I knew that my family didn't have a chance………