Inspirational Quotes

— Do not watch the petals fall from a rose with sadness, know that, like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again.

— You are the window, through which you must see the world.

— The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

— Crocodiles are easy, they try to kill and eat you. People are harder, sometimes they pretend to be your friend first.

— People are weird. When we find someone with the same weirdness that is compatible to ours, we team up and call it love.

— Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

— Friends are people who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

— Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day.

— If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

— Just like the moon, you have to go through phases whether you like it or not.

— Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without its wings.

— Maybe you are searching among the branches, for what only appears in the roots.

— Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

— The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

— Don't think about what might go wrong, think about what might go right.

— Life isn't about ending yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

— Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.

— Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.