Chapter 8

Another day, another bout of silence between us. It was the third night,  second day and I was losing my mind. Watching re runs of Sounds and Music and Friends was not something I wanted. I wanted to soak in the tub and sing all the heart broken songs that was ever made with a bottle of wine...or two. But I was in a mans house. A man who I let eat me out. It was almost 9 and I was getting a little sleepy. Since he touched me like that I wasn't able to get him out of my mind. He however he looked unaffected and barely said two words to me since that happened. When i cooked that night it was awkward as we sat and ate.

Feeling horny from thinking of his impressive moves I headed to the couch and pulled the blanket over myself. He was an early sleeper, so I had the night to myself. I slipped my hands into the waist band of my short and underwear and slipped a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I made slow circles on my clit and shuddered at the sensations. I pulled my thin straps down and exposed my breast to the cold air . The fire crackled providing some warmth but I wanted the contrast of temperature.
I closed my eyes and I fucked myself with my fingers and the other hand played with my breast. Rubbing and kneading. I started to rub harder and faster nearing an orgasm. I cried out and started to pant as I was almost at the edge. My mind quickly thought of his mouth on me and I came hard on my hands. My hand didn't do as well as his did or his mouth but the thought of him made me cum. I smiled and opened my eyes and screamed.
Logan stood at the foot of the couch watching me. His pants was low on hips and he had his cock fisted in his hand pumping. It was erotic. The light flickered on his face giving him a dangerous look in the night. Feeling hotter than I had originally felt, I slid my panties and pants off fully and opened my legs wide. One leg was on the back of the chair and the other hung to the floor. He licked his lips slowly and crawled onto my body. He lifted my shirt and flung it one side. Logam kissed my neck and I sighed in contentment.  That itself was satisfying.  I ran my hands through his hair and pulled his mouth to meet mine. He kissed me softly at first and then he kissed me harder driving my heart to have palpitations .
I wanted...no....needed him inside me. Now. I reached between us and pumped him and he groaned on my lips.

"What are you doing to me?" He sighed in my hair.

"I'm fucking you by the end of the night." I answered breathlessly.

He suddenly stood and dragged me up with him. He scooped me up and took me back to his room. Throwing me on the bed he let his pants drop and I was still happy that he wasn't small. I was tired of guys talking and not having the package to back up the bragging. He didn't have to brag, he just did. Maybe that why I let Logan have his way with me. I wanted no more foreplay and I could see it was the same for him.

Logan lay above me and starred at me. I starred back and I could tell and feel more than physically attraction running between us. My heart wasn't ready for that and frankly neither was he. Looking away I pulled his chest on to mine and held him for a few seconds. His cock hung between us, sitting heavy and hot on my thighs. He rose once more and then he shoved into me.
My mouth opened and nothing came out. I was in shock. He pushed farther in and I moaned aloud at how full he made me feel. I wanted him to fuck me like an animal but I was worried I might be too sore by the time I wanted round 2. Still I didn't care.

I moved against him signaling I wanted him to move. He slid out and slammed back into me harshly making me cry out. He did it over and over until I came all over him and a few second later he came inside of me. We lay breathless and contented.  I wanted to tell him something but thoughts and conciousness escaped me.