First meeting

It was a sad gloomy day as rain slowly fell to the ground,the grim reaper has struck again taking another loving soul from the earth. There I stand as a boy with raven black hair with dark brown eyes with tears streaming down my face, that day I wore a black suit that was tight around my arms but still gave me a somewhat slender frame I was also wearing matching dress pants that covered my legs. Next to me stood a tall old man with a small mustache and dark-blueish hair. This man was my father he wore the same thing as I did but his eyes were ordinary brown eyes completely devoid of emotion. After what felt like hours everyone soon got up and left except me and my father looking down at the coffin that held the only thing that was right in this world my loving mother and my father's soul mate. My dad stared longingly at the the face of the woman he loved, silently hoping for this all to be a cruel joke or a dream. He then looked at me as finally the tears started streaming down his face, his mind shifted to the day of her death several weeks ago and I could see the anger start to boil in him.

"This is all your fault, why did you have to be born," The tall man said to his son "You should just leave before you kill anyone else".

"Father it wasnt my-"

"SHUT IT AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT SHE WOULD OF STILL BEEN HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, YOU DAMN MONSTER" He yelled angrily tears finally breaking out uncontrollably out his brown eyes that I remember used to be filled with passion and joy but now hatred and misery. "THAT DAY WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING!!!! DID YOU NOT LOVE HER, THAT MAN KILLED HER BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! IT'S YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT!!!"

Those words stung coming from my own father my eyes started swelling up I turned the other way and started running as if my life depened on leaving that sad place. The grief and pain I was feeling only grew with the last words my father had spoken too me. I kept running entering the surrounding forest before falling to my knees as the burden and pain I was feeling was finally too much. I looked into the night sky rain pouring down as if the world was crying for my loss as well. I remember I screamed and screamed to release the sadness that seems to continue to eat at my body before ultimately falling onto my hands the tears coming down even harder than before. "I did this.... I hurt them....it's all my fault," the pain I've been shouldering finally seemed to drain me and before I could release my final scream a voice called out, "No, master it was our fault" a voice called out. I looked around in a panic to search for the voice that seemed to be calling out for me the voice sounded familiar but I was terrified that my mother's killers returned for me. "Who are you.... I SAID WHO ARE YOU, SHOW YOURSELF" I said. I could sense my golden eye start glowing as if it was scanning the area for the voice and I noticed everything began to get brighter. Little flashes seem to pop into existence around me and I fell to the floor. I thought of running but where else would I go father was the only family I had and he already disowned me and I didn't want to drag my friends into this and potentially get them killed so if they were to kill me it wouldn't matter at all I already lost everything. Then the light in front of me moved towards me and I tried to move back in fear. "We are you" the voice spoke again. I tried and focused harder only too see seven figures in front of me but couldn't really tell what they were they were like white clouds in front of me but of different colors. "Who are you people" I asked scared that my life will be claimed by the seven lights in front of me. "WEREN'T YOU FUCKIN LISTENING WE ARE YOU, WHEN DID YOU START BEING A DUMBASS WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOUR MOTHER THINK" said the one holding a strange blade to my right. The ghost or spirt was holding a weapon I've never see before. It was a bladed weapon it was weird, it had a grip surrounded in what looked like a wine red chain and on both sides a blade stuck out and it curved like a scythe but the underside was jagged. The chain on the weapon extended into what looked like a dagger that was loosely hanging off the grip. If one didn't know better they'd say it was a bow but the jagged part of the blade would send anyone running just by seeing how demonic it looked . The wielder was equally as strange he didn't have a face that I could distinguish but had raven hair like me almost like he was being blurred out but all I could tell was he was male and was ghostly pale. Before anything else could happen another voice called out beside him, "Grim calm down your scaring him" said the female figure to my left she had a voice almost like silk and she spoke in a gentle almost motherly tone it made me feel safe I glanced over to the voice she had a more visible shape. She was wearing a white kimono with black and gold flames that seemed to dance across her clothing. I looked up to her face and saw she had red ruby eyes that were similar to mine as well as bright ruby lips and she had the same raven hair as me but hers went to her lower back while mine went to my neck. The woman had smooth fair pale white skin and a caring look on her face she looked at me with concern like a lover returning to as well as something else I couldn't make out at the time. The man next to her now identified as Grim just looked away in anger and gave a huff, I tried to looked at all of the other figures but couldn't see what the others looked like since they all appeared to be blurred somewhat like the weapon wielding figure's face I was about to say something until finally a tall man who crept up and looked like shadow came into existence we was wearing what looked like a blood red tattered cape that wrapped around his body and hid everything from my sight and the man's face was obstructed by a hood that was connected to the cape. He looked mysterious and I couldn't quite describe what he looked like. As I continue to stare at the figure he finally spoke, "We are here for you our master just call us and we will protect you, you already know who we are we've been with you since birth but your mother put a seal on you in hopes you wouldn't need us but since she has passed your mother's seal has wore off." Suddenly as if his word here an activation code a flash of memories popped inside my head there were flashes of fights, running away from people with weapons, my mother training me in multiple arts, and finally the spirits that were around me they were my guardians. With the sudden upsurge of things being inducted into my head I gripped my head in pain as the surge of memories were too much for me to handle at once and I remember I collapsed on the floor but before my vision blurred I remembered a name, "....mungetsu...."  I whispered, and then every thing turned black. The spirits looked at the boy with worry and the Kimono wearing spirit was about to check on the boy before the shadow called Mugetsu stopped her. "His abilities and his skills are returning to him, his life is going to be in danger for now on he'll need these skills if we want him to survive, we must let the memories to converge with him" he looked around him at all the other spirits "We still need to protect him from those that could injure him, all those who oppose" said Mugetsu. No one said anything, they all soon started disappearing one by one till it was just Mugetsu. He looked at the boy and lowered his head and pulled back his hood there you could see the shadow's pure black eyes and even blacker hair that seemed to be draped over his eyes they were filled with sadness. The boy was sleeping soundlessly as the shadow bent over to pick up the boy to try and give him a safer area to rest. He gently lifted the boy and set him down in a cave nearby, images of what happen the day the seal was loosened and the death of the mother filled his mind.
———Flashback———
It was an early morning for the raven haired kid he had just woken up and went to greet his family for breakfast. "Morning mom, Dad" said the boy with a wide smile. The mom was cooking bacon and eggs for the family while his father was reading this mornings paper. They looked at him and smiled, "morning my beautiful baby did you sleep well" asked the mom. "Mom I'm not a baby anymore" huffed the boy. The mom left the stove she was cooking on and set three plates of food down on the small brown table. She walked up the the boy and put a hand on his cheek. "That maybe but no matter what you'll always be my baby no matter what happens" she gently placed a kiss on the boys forehead much to the boys dismay. The boy didn't show it but he loved his mother with all his heart she was always someone he could rely on. The boy took the seat across from his father, the boy started shoveling food into his mouth till his dad spoke up. "Mikael has anything strange been going on lately?" The father said without looking away from his paper. The boy hadn't notice his mother shot a distasteful glare at his father. " No nothing out of the ordinary, why?" Mikael said. The dad finally looked up at him with a blank stare almost as if didn't believe the boy's words. He was about to say something till the doorbell rang. The dad got up begrudgingly and put his newspaper down. Mumbling nonsense about stupid priests, he opened the door to his surprise he was met four individuals. A man dressed in a suit with gray beard and mustache was looking at the father with piercing analytical white eyes he was tall and muscular almost like Hercules he had the tan skin to match. Beside the man where two identical girls both had lavender hair and nebula colored eyes they both appeared to be seven or eight the only difference is one had bangs while the other had a ponytail but they both had peach skin. Finally in front of them was a man with blonde hair and emerald eyes that seem to flash blue at angles he had pale skin that almost looked like snow. The man in front was staring into the boy's fathers eyes almost as if they were conversing without words. The man looked familiar but our hero couldn't recognize him. The mother looked up with fear evident in her eyes as the father was staring at the pale man. The next thing that happened was the father collapsed on the spot and then the big one rushed the boy but before he could reach him the mother grabbed and rolled out of the way. She looked at the people invading her house and shouted "Oh great divine one , watcher of souls, keeper of balance, grant this soul strength so that I may smite those before me WITH HOLY JUDGMENT" and with those words she was engulfed in a blinding light and then there stood a maiden with glowing black hair and eyes that seem to hold galaxies in them. The boy's mother now stood in red and white armor of a knight but what shocked him the most was the weapon his mother was holding it appeared to be a sword but two rectangular blades that came out the hilt. "You will never have my son you traitors" said the mother as she swung the blade and what seemed to be a white beam came out of the top of the blade and headed straight for the muscular man. The pale man smirked with delight "You may have been able to outrun us last time but this time your all alone" he motions to the two girls "Starfall, Galalie assist Strucker but don't engage the Mūnchairudo". The two girls rushed the mother knight trying to prevent the death of their comrade, they rushed with a dagger in their hands hoping to catch the blade. But the boy's mother was faster and swung her blade into one of them. Smacking them both away the mother turned back to the one known as Strucker but was kicked in the stomach and crashed into the wall. The boy was confused and tried running after his mother but was stopped by the twins. " Your not going anywhere our master has plans for you" the girls were about to grab them until his mother came back and bashed them away. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY CHILD I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU" she screamed in a rage only a mother would know and dashed towards the muscle man. In a blink of an eye his head was removed from his body. Man knows no rage of that of a mother's she quickly turned toward the girls and dashed at them. They blocked the initial attack and now they were just trading blows. The boy could only watch as his mother fought to protect him, "Why am I powerless why can't I help her, she's fighting for me" the boy wondered. He watched as his mother was pinned down by the two girls and the pale man decided to finally move. He summoned a rapier and was about to finish her till the boy mustered up his courage and screamed, "LEAVE MY MOM ALONE" he screamed as he grabbed a piece of debris and hurled it at one of the girls. He was hoping to free his mother and run away but his dreams were crushed when the man caught it and crushed it in his hand. " How unfortunate" smiled the man "If your gonna throw something we must do something about your hand" he gave a sinister grin and with a swift motion pierced the boy's hand with his blade. The boy fell to his knees and crutched his hand in pain, he looked up at the man with tears in his eyes. The pale man laughed maniacally at the boy's reaction but the man failed to notice the mother's rage and the aura building around her. In a moment of pure will she broke out of the twins hold and stabbed the nearest twin and dashed toward the man who hurt her child. With a fury she swung her sword like a madman "YOU'LL PAY FOR HURTING MY CHILD YOU BASTARD" she screamed as she continued with her onslaught. The man started getting a worried look on his face with two of his men dead and the other unconscious his odds of getting the boy was slim. "OROAN IM SENDING YOU BACK TO SHADŌ-BI" right before she could finish the job the now known Oroan pulled out a hidden weapon and stabbed her in the chest. "Did you really think I'd come without a back up plan, I'm not as stupid as I was before" he smiled evilly. At that moment the child's heart dropped and his greatest fear as come to surface, he watched as his mother was about to die in front of him. "Oroan you may kill me but before I die I'm sending you back to the Shadō-bi" in what looked like a strenuous motion the mother placed a seal on his forehead and he dissipated into black. She collapsed on the floor and the boy went running to her side. "MOM!!!" the boy cried out as he tried to do his best at keeping his mother by his side. She looked at the child at her side and gently put her hand on his cheek like the countless times before, "My sweet baby boy I'm so sorry we had to leave on such sad terms I've wanted to watch you grow as a fine young man and make your mark on the world. Your father will not understand anything and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive him. Mugetsu when you get out make sure to keep him safe. My sweet sweet boy always know that no matter what happens next you'll always have....my.....love" with those last words life left her body and her armor and the aura dissipated. The boy weeped for his mother and the dad woke up. The first thing he saw was the boy crying with his wife in his hands, in a blinded sadness he walked up to the boy and slapped him. "YOU!!!! YOU DID THIS THAT MAN WAS RIGHT YOUR A DISEASE, A MONSTER, A FREAK" he let the tears roll down his face as his wife lay there dead. For three days the boy didn't interact with his father and instead lived with a friend until the day of the funeral.
———Flashback End———
Mugetsu stared down at the child that we was part of when he heard a rustling in the nearby trees. He materialized the blade that the other spirit Grim was holding, "Show yourself" he said calmly. Out of the trees came a girl that was around the same age as Mikael she had long auburn hair that led to her mid back and silver eyes that seem to go well with her pale skin and pinkish lips. She wore what looked like a huntress outfit that was white with red linings, and on her back was a longbow that was pure red with a black drawstring. She kneeled before the materialized spirit " I am called Luna Crestfallen I hail from the Tsukigami Clan the same clan as the boy's mother." Mugetsu knew full well about the true identity of the mother she was the head warrior of the tribe before she left due to traitors trying to destroy her saying she was gonna destroy the clan but before she could leave she was ambushed by the traitors they believed that the moon belongs to the demons and we should worship them instead of the deities that the clan supports, lucky she stopped them with help of some tribe members who knew she was a pure heart before sending them to a prison known as the Shadō-bi a prison held on a sun where the light no longer exist on the outside. The Tsukigami clan were a secretive clan that worshiped the moon deities form each pathogen this explains the boy's love for mythology and the night. Mugetsu lowered the weapon but was still on guard pointing his stare toward the girl he stated in a firm tone, "Why are you here?" the woman pulled a letter out of a pocket on her outfit and handed it to Mugetsu. "His mother wanted him to be protected by the clan is she ever fell and couldn't be there for him" the girl said in a monotonous tone. "Very well Ms.Crestfallen I shall allow him to go to the tribe but you must be there to explain everything ." The maiden slowly lifted the boy into her arms and started running toward the mountains of the area that overlooked the city.

Shadō-bi—Shadow Sun
Tsukigami—Moon Deity
Mugetsu-Moonless Sky