T W E L V E

::::

Now that Minho is actually dating Jisung, he's more paranoid than ever.

Every time he secretly goes out with Jisung, he has to lie and cover it up. And the guilt is eating him alive.

He would stop, but the presence of the villain just makes him so happy, and he's not afraid of anything.

Even though his friends have met Jisung, it's too risky for them to find out the two are dating. His friends are smart, and they would figure out something is different about Jisung in no time.

But as a super hero, it's his duty to tell the truth. And he's doing the complete opposite.

Today, he decided to not hang out with Jisung so he can help Chan with Jeongin and his newly discovered powers at superhero HQ.

"How have your powers been improving, Jeongin?" Minho asked, taking a sip from a water bottle.

The younger sighed, "Bad! I accidentally freeze the water whenever I shower, sometimes I'll melt my pen when I write, or I'll freeze something and it'll take me forever to figure out how to unfreeze it!"

Chan listened, figuring out how to help.

"Let's try to improve your freeze and heat breath. One thing at a time," He suggested. "Blow on something like it's food you're trying to cool down."

Jeongin did so, and he accidentally froze a piece of paper on a desk.

"Ugh!" He yelled, getting frustrated.

"Calm down, don't get too upset," Minho said, rubbing Jeongin's shoulder with his hand to calm him down. "If there is anything I learned from when I was training my powers, it's that getting worked up can set them off and they will instantly becoming stronger. And you don't have much control over them yet."

Jeongin took in a breath, and let it out.

"Okay," he breathed out, "I'm okay."

Chan put the frozen paper in front of him. "To unfreeze it, try breathing on it as if you were sighing. But, don't do it too forcefully or lightly. Focus on melting it, and nothing else."

Jeongin stared at the paper, really putting all his thought into melting it.

And once he did as Chan told, the paper melted back to normal.

"I did it!"

"Okay, but now just sigh as if you were sighing. Don't think about melting anything."

Once Jeongin did that, his heat breath didn't come out.

"Alright, good. For right now, when you want to use your heat breath, you gotta focus. If you're worried about activating your powers, then they will activate. If you just carry on your day like normal, they shouldn't activate unless you want them to."

Jeongin nodded, showing he understood. "Okay, got it!"

Minho then walked over and placed his water bottle in front of Jeongin. "Now try using your freeze and heat breath to freeze and melt out my water."

Focusing on only freezing, Jeongin blew on the water. And to his luck, it froze. Then repeating to process with heat, it melted.

"Yay! I'm getting better!" He cheered.

"I'm proud, Jeongin," Chan smiled, "It'll still take some practice. Soon, you'll be able to use it without thinking about it."

"What about his hands?" Minho questioned, "He has to practice not freezing and melting everything he touches."

"We will get to that later this week," Chan answered.

He then walked over to Minho and whispered, "He's really happy that he's getting better. I don't want him to screw up and get all sad and unconfident again."

Minho nodded, understanding where Chan is coming from. When one is trying to master their powers, it's easier to stay relaxed and confident than to be anxious and scared.

As Chan and Jeongin talked a bit more, Minho's phone went off. He checked the caller ID, and it was Jisung.

Without hesitation, he walked to the other side of the room and answered.

"Hey! What's up?" He asked, voice soft because he doesn't want to disturb his friends.

"I made dinner reservations for the two of us, cause you were talking about wanting to eat at that new restaurant. Reservations is in two hours, just to let you know," Jisung answered, laughing a bit.

"You tell me this now?!" He yelled a bit louder. Jeongin and Chan looked at him weirdly, but he just waved them off.

"I'll meet you at your house in an hour-thirty. See you soon, cutie."

Then Jisung hung up the phone.

Even if Minho was a bit annoyed, he was also flattered Jisung actually listened to him talk about that restaurant.

He walked back over to Jeongin and Chan, and gave them an embarrassed smile.

"I got to go. But, keep improving Jeongin. You'll be a great hero once you can master your powers."

The two hugged, and Minho ran out of superhero HQ and back to his house to get ready for his date with Jisung.