Chapter 29

Mila...

We have been home for 2 days now. The doctor said Andrew has been breathing on his own and gain a pound, for Andrew being a premature baby he is strong and a good eater. I've been sleeping when the baby sleeps and wake up when he is awake. Although at night Ethan been sneaky by letting me sleep longer. He gets up right away and feeds Andrew. Even Alfonso here and hogs up my son so that I can sleep. Let's not forget about the grandparents, I love everyone and appreciate their help.  I had time on my hands now that I even responded to Emma's email. 

Emma,

I"m so sorry that you are going through all this, even Mason mate. I feel so bad for her and your nephews, so sad. I wish I can say I can't believe what your brother did but really it doesn't surprise me. Don't get yourself work-up about him, I know he's your brother but he is not worth it. I was wondering if you would like to video chat with me? I want to see you and Peter, let me know when is a good day and time so that we can chat.

I love you guys and miss you too

Mila

I sent the email, I can't wait so we can video chat I want to see them. I put my laptop on the coffee table got up and started to make some lunch. Ethan is in his office talking with the guys, we found out that the hunter has there suspicious that we are werewolves. Which we are but we don't kill anyone unless we have to defend ourselves or like Ethan being Alpha has to protect his pack. The sheriff is one of our pack members, but he stays in town so he can contain anything that has to do with us. As right now things are okay, our pack knows not to shift where the hunters are at.

My mom at work, it's Friday, she only works on the weekends. She had asked around the kitchen if anyone is looking for work as a cook and one of the cook's names Tony took the offer. Alfonso is here with me. He is babysitting while I cook some lunch.  Maggie did come by a couple of days ago with Leo and Megan. They were all happy to finally meet Andrew, they stayed for a few hours we were all catching up with everything.  Hayden and his mate will be here tonight, mom couldn't make the dinner because of work and we were okay with that.  Our front door opens and Ethan and Andres walk in.

I smiled at Ethan as soon as he walks in, he came right up to me, "Hey, beautiful," I smiled and then lean in for a kiss.

"Hey," and that is when we heard Andrew scream crying.

We all walk into our bedroom, "Why is my son screaming mad, Alfonso?" Ethan asked.

"He's mad cause I was changing his diaper," Alfonso says as he is pulling my son pants on.

"Come here little man, what is your bad uncle doing to you," Ethan teases.

"Hey, I am not a bad uncle, he just hates being changed but I'm the one who should be screaming. Dude, how can you be so small and shit like that," Alfonso says as he makes an ugly face as we all laugh at him.

"Alfonso!" I said looking upset.

"Sorry, I meant to say poop," he says as I started chuckling.

"How is he doing Mila?" Andres asked.

"He is good," I said.

We all walk back out into the living room, "Guys, go eat," I said as I walk up to Ethan. "Here give me him so you can eat," I pulled Andrew from Ethan as they went to go and eat.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Ethan asked.

"No, I'm going to the main dining room and meet up with some of the girls, we are going to eat and start setting up for the dinner tonight and check if the cooks need any help," I said as I put Andrew in his bassinet.