11. Wedding bells

WangXian

WangXian

Chapter- 9

It would be wrong to say that everything was going smoothly. The Lan people were having a hard time organizing the wedding. So people from Yunmang Jiang  Sect, Qinghe Nie Sect, Lanlin Jin Sect, Quishan Wen Sect, Yi City Arc were all present. Including Wen Ning and Nie  Huaisang. Wen Ning missed his Savoir/friend We Wu Xian so when he heard about Wei Wu Xian and Lan Wang Ji getting married, he wasted no time and came to the Gusu Lan Sect with his people.

Although Nie Huaisang was pegged by Wei Wu Xian to be the mastermind behind the events around his summoning and the chain of events which subsequently led to the death of Jin Guangyao at the hands of Lan Xi Chen, Wei Wu Xian was his brother this is what he always thought and how can a brother miss his brother's wedding?

The wedding is to take place in none other than Gusu Lan Sect. Jiang Chang tried to say that the wedding should take place in Yunmang Jiang Sect because Wei Wu Xian was the wife but everyone opted otherwise and no one even listened to him, not even Lan Xi Chen.

The wedding was arranged according to the traditions, called the three letters and six etiquettes. Jiang Chang, Jin Ling, Song Lan, Nie Huaisang, Wen Ning, all the people who came to Yunmang Jiang Sect were on Wei Wu Xian's side. Lan Qi Ren, Lan Xi Chen, Song Lan, Lan Jingyi, Lan Yuan and other old ministers of Gusu Lan Sect were on Lan Wang Ji's side. And the rest of the people were neutral.

Now, lets begin with the ritual.

1.Proposal: Just like after an unmarried boy's parents found a potential daughter-in-law, they located a matchmaker. Although only the wife should be embarrassed but here everyone present there was equally embarrassed except the boys.

2. Birth dates: If the selected girl and her parents did not object to the proposal, the matchmaker would match the birth dates. They did the same. Lan Wan Ji and Wei Wu Xian's birth dates were being matched. The result of suan ming was good, they then would go to the next step, submitting bride price.

3. Bride wealth: For the next step, the Lan people thought the best thing they could ask for is the famous foods in Lotus Cove. Even they have heard that all the food there is tasty and delicious but never got to try it.

4 . Wedding gifts: The groom's family that Lan Qi Ren and Lan Xi Chen then gave the wife's family an elaborate array of food, cakes, and religious items.

5. Arranging the Wedding: Before the wedding ceremony, both the families arranged a wedding day according to Chinese tung shing. Selecting an auspicious day to assure a good future for the couple is as important as avoiding what is believed to be an unlucky day.

6. Wedding Ceremony: Now it is turn for the final ritual which would be the actual wedding ceremony that would pronounce Lan Wang Ji and Wei Wu Xian legally wedded husbands.

Wei Wu Xian was helped by a respectable old woman to tie up his hair with colorful cotton threads. He then wore a red gown because the Chinese believed red symbolizes happiness. When they arrived,  Wei Wu Xian had to cry with Jiang Cheng who acted as his mother to symbolize the fact that he was reluctant to leave home. He was then carried by Song Lan who acted as his elder brother to the sedan.

Wei Wu Xian along with others then stops at the door of his husband's house. As everything is going according to the rituals so the ritual where the groom would meet a series of difficulties intentionally set at his path was also fulfilled. Lan Wang Ji easily overcomes them.

On the arrival of the sedan at the wedding place, there was music and firecrackers. Wei Wu Xian was then led along the red carpet. Lan Wang Ji, also in a red gown, would kowtow three times to worship the heaven, parents and spouse. Equivalent to exchanging vows in the west, the couple paid respect to the Jade Emperor, the patron family deities, paying respect to deceased ancestors, Wei Wu Xian and Lan Wang Ji's parents and other elders, and paying respect to each other.

By the end of all rituals, everyone was tired. They just wanted to go to their respective rooms and sleep. Only a few people were excited till the end. These included the newly wedded couple Lan Wang Ji and Wei Wu Xian, Lan Xi Chen and Jiang Cheng, Lan Yuan and Jin Ling, Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang. They all had their own reason to be happy. In these few days many things happened in Gusu Lan Sect. Jiang Cheng and Lan Xi Chen came closer, Lan Yuan and Jin Ling became best friends and Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang who did know each other  very well is now casually talking with each other like long lost "brothers."

It is said that wedding marriages mark the beginning of a new chapter for the married couples. However, here, not only the newly married couples Lan Wang Ji and Wei Wu Xian's story has marked a new beginning but also six other people's story is slowly slowly changing. The joy, happiness they might not always be there in a couple's life. But how they try to make their life full of love is to be seen.

The dream which they had thought of has now finally been fulfilled. It was now time for the duo to go to their room followed by the rest. Once they were inside the room, Wei Wu Xian hugged Lan Wang Ji and then Kissed him, a passionate one. And who was Lan Wang Ji to not kiss back? They kissed which for them it felt like forever but was actually a few minutes. Tongues tangling with each other, sharing saliva with each other, tasting every corner of each one's mouth. Inside, outside. Leaving bruises on Wei Wu Xian's lips, they kissed till they were out of breath and once they caught hold of their breath, they kissed some more.

They started undressing each other. Lan Wang Ji then positioned his wife comfortably on the bed. Lan Wang Ji then traveled to Wei's little bro and stopped on his boxers. He then removed Wei's boxers and saw it was already hard and asking for attention. Lan took hold of Wei's cock, giving it attention. He then slowly started to move his hand, giving him a handjob. Wei was already on cloud nine. Only Lan can send him to cloud nine.

"Mmmm...."

"Ahhh....."

"Mmmm....Ahhhhhh......."

"L...an ...."

"H...ub..by..."

Wei was already a moaning mess. Lan then removed his hand and replaced it with his mouth. Wei was always warm in his mouth. Lan then started to move faster. Faster and faster till Wei released his whole cum inside his mouth. After cleaning Wei whole, he got up and kissed his wife's forehead. Both of them then took shower together. They cleaned themselves and wore their clothes and both got to sleep. Wei on top of Lan's chest as usual.

 Wei on top of Lan's chest as usual