fiv3

When I get home, he starts texting me again, we talked for a bit till it was pretty late.

I wish there were more guys like him, sure would make finding a boyfriend way easier.

Most guys are just play boys who jump from girl to girl.

At my school at least.

Like I'm so fed up with it, I want a boyfriend but I have stopped trying.

No point getting your heart broken by some douche.

Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough or its just my luck.

I kept ranting to myself till I fell asleep.

The next day we had a project to work on. We had to get into groups but, guess who doesn't know anyone in that class?

This chick right here.

So I had to work with Yoongi, since no one else wants to work with a lazy guy like him.

"Would you look at that the petty girl has no one to work with." He says with a smirk on his face.

"I just don't know anyone, " You reply.

"Pfft of course you don't, this is like the first time you spoke in this class."

"I know. Anyways can we just get on with this?"

"Okay fine, "

Min Yoongi
Ugh she actually made me do a bunch of work.

Most times people just know that I don't care about these classes.

I have all my credits already so why try?

But nope she still made me do half of it.

So annoying.

No wonder she has like one friend.

"Yoongi, this is wrong please redo it." She says sliding my paper over.

"If you know it's wrong then you know what's right, do it yourself." I slide it back.

I hear her get frustrated but she does it.

After that tedious project. I finally got to go to lunch.

I sit down with my buds and complain about the class I had earlier.

"Ugh yeah, do I had to work with Y/N I don't know if you guys know her but she was so frustrating." I explain to them as I mean back in my chair.

"Oh Y/N? She seems pretty nice though." Jungkook shrugs.

"Yeah she cute too." Jimin says.

"You guyss you're supposed to agree with me." I complain.

"Yeah but, she's pretty chill honestly. Maybe it's just you." Namjoon says raising an eyebrow.

I scoff, "Yeah sure." I say sarcastically.

Song Y/N
"Ughh Min Yoongi is so frustrating and annoying to deal with, like he didn't want to even help on the project. I basically had to force him." I complain aggressively biting my sandwich.

"Well he's a senior so-" Via starts to speak but I cut her off.

"I'm a senior too! I still care about my classes!" I roll my eyes.

"Wait you're a senior??"

"Yea- oh I never told you haha the more you know."

She has her mouth wide open. "I'm only a junior you're so luckyy."

I shrug "I guess so haha."

"But you got to admit he's pretty hot." Via says looking at the table he sits at.

"Girl, there are plenty of hot guys out there but, he's still a douche." I roll my eyes again.

"I guess you're right, but you never know maybe he likes you~" she says nudging my shoulder.

I scoff, "Oh please I don't need no guy like that, I prefer guys showing how they feel."

"If you say soo Y/N."

"Ahh shush Via. I'm never gonna get with a guy like that."