not your toy

Type stood part way with his jacket only slightly down Looking about, eyes going wide. This hotel was a bit fancier then the others but why.
He shrugged, its the vampires money, kind of a waste though for an hour.
Then his body twitched.
Should i really be here? Is an hour worth it? Will there be any consequences this time? Today, all his pack members were busy and he had fed his family, also completed his chores, maybe i should be with my human friends not here...
Type started to pull up his jacket.
Tharn rolled his eyes, he could tell the pup was really over thinking this.
From the time it took type to think, tharn was already undressed.
Stepping towards him tharn placed his head on his shoulder and took down his jacket that flopped to the floor.
Type gulped.
You....shouldn't be here you idiot but...
Tharn then placed his cold hands under types shirt to run them about over his hot skin.
Going up, through his collar, tharn placed his hand across his throat to turn his head towards him.
Types lips parted Looking with slighly shut eyes, at his lips.
Tharn looked up to his partly opened eyes.
"I'm not forcing this upon you type..."
Type took a deep inhale and nodded.
"I...i..mmm" he gulped.
"I know."
Tharn smiled.
"Stop...thinking...just...lose yourself to me."
Type looked up to tharns eyes, they darted.
Then he moved his chin slightly up and they locked there lips.
Type breathed heavily into it.
Tharn then took both hands down to take out types length over his boxers and shorts to stroke.
"Mmmm" types body bucked up in pleasure.
Later, type was completely undressed, tharn was sitted with his legs opened wide with type in the middle, his back was to his chest, head slightly hung, moaning, gripping to the sides of the bed sheets, tharn still had his head on his shoulder looking down with a smile, while he continued to stroke his Length.
"Mmm" type moaned heavily.
Tharn moved his head to the side to lick and nip types neck.
Type leaned his head partly to the side.
"Are...you going to cum for me pup?"
Type nodded.
"Aaaaah this feels so mmmm."
Tharn smiled.
Type squeezed the bedding tighter while he quivered cumming all over tharns hands.
"Mmmm"
With tharns speed he pushed type down on all fours, lubing his erection with types cum, going straight in.
Type leaned his head to the side moaning loudly into the room.
Tharn kneeled on.his knees, with his hands to either side of types waist thrusting hard.
"Aaah fuck!"
Tharn.smiled.
"How do you like having a vampire cock in you?"
"Aaah so good! You feel so good inside! Mmmm fuck me!"
Type bite his lip.
Why am i saying such things?
He couldn't control himself. This had be the most happy type had felt since the last time. He didn't know if that was sad or not however, right now he did not care, this was over the top.
Don't get addicted to this...don't...get.
Type leaned his head back moaning, gripping the bed sheet tighter.
The vampire with a few more thrusts came.
He brought one hand up to run it up types back making him shiver from the cold.
Going to his hair, tharn gripped it, leaning his body up.
Type looked to the wall, moaning slightly. Tharn started to thrust a bit.
Type gritted his teeth.
Okay...another round.
Tharn started to lick types ear lobe.
"Ride me pup.."
Types eyes widen, his lips parted.
He made no move.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
With his speed tharn disconnected, to lay on the bed looking up at type with his head cocked to the side, waiting.
Type had never done anything like that before. He was feeling a bit shy and nervous.
Taking a deep breathe, type turned keeping his eyes closed.
Tharn chuckled.
"Being blind, won't help.open your eyes."
Type took another deep breathe.
Opening them, his erection twitched in excitement.
Looking down his eyes darted.
Seeing tharn like that made type think he was so cute.
Why would a 300 year old vampire laying down be cute?
Type slightly shook his head.
On his knees, he crawled to tharn to get on top, gulping.
Tharn kept his eyes on type.
Type sat on tharns stomach not really sure what to do next. He placed both hands on his chest looking down, trying hard not to make eye contact.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Put it in type."
Type flinched.
Shakily, he brought one hand behind, lifted himself up, to place tharns member to his outer hole.
Type couldn't continue, he felt too embrassed.
Tharn slightly chuckled.
With his speed he moved types hand to the wall on the side of his head, leaned types body slightly over him, then he thrusted himself back inside.
Type Hung his head moaning.
"God fucking damn!"
"Now grind.."
Type did just that.
"Mmmm this is just aaaaah"
He bent his fingers up and down while his hand was too the wall.
Type leaned his body more down, placing his head to tharns neck.
He stopped grinding, his legs started to shake.
Tharn chuckled thrusting faster.
"Your like a toy....shaking this hard...your exciting me..."
"Aaaah I'm not your mmmm ttoy!"
Tharn brought up his hand to stroke types length.
"Aaaah fuck! Your hand is so mmmmm cooling! Aaaaah."
Type started to grind once more.
"Just need to turn you on....mmmm...to have you grind..you are a toy."
"Damn you..aaah I'm not.."
Type then came all over tharns stomach.
Tharn chuckled.
Out of no where type wanted to taste the vampire.
Has he thrusted faster, harder and deeper.
Type ran his bottom lip on tharns neck sensually. Tharn leaned his neck a bit to the side to moan.
Types teeth came down, his eye turned bright gold.
Before he could sink his teeth in, tharn with his speed, brought up his hand to types throat, to lean him up. They glared to one another.
Type wrapped his hands around his wrist, breathing heavily.
Tharns eyes went pure pitch black, narrowed, gritting his teeth.
Even in that moment, tharn could tell the pup was not afraid.
His eyes turned back to the normal brown.
Tharn thought quickly has he started to thrust slowly.
With his clan, they can feed on anyone they want, however there were protocals. You had to seek permission from the higher ups about being fed upon.
Tharns eyes darted.
He made a quick and perhaps mistakenly decision.
He loosened his grasp.
"Do....you wish to fed from me?"
Types lips parted.
He didn't know why he wanted too. Type was a werewolve not a vampire but he desired a taste.
Stiffly and slowly he gave a nod.
"Then..."
Tharn leaned his body up to look type dead in the eyes. He brought up his free hand to allow his thumb nail to grow to scratch himself on his neck.
Type instantly looked at it, his stomach growled.
It made him confused. Other then the blood on his steaks he never desired it before.
Tharn leaned more to place his cheek on his.
Type breathed heavily, his heart raced has he stared at the blood.
"Then ask pup.."
Types lips parted.
He placed his hand to grip tharns shoulder has he leaned his head slowly down.
Type stopped.
"What...mmmm...what will this do.to me?"
Tharn smiled.
"Do you wish for it or not?"
Types eyes darted. He knew this was not something he should do but...He couldn't help it. Why?
"Aaaah can....can i?"
Tharn bit his lip.
"I give you my consent."
Type licked the blood up with his tongue.
Leaning his head slightly up, he had never tasted anything like this before.
He wanted more.
His canines and lateral incisors came down to sink his teeth in.
Tharn gripped types back of the neck tightly, he moaned loudly into the room.
His other hand was around types back leaving a deep scratch mark in feeling of esctasy.
Type instantly let go feeling the pain.
"Aaaaah fuck!"
With tharns new speed he spun type around to push him to the bed on his stomach, parting his legs to go fully in. His hands were too the side of type in fists has he thrusted hard.
Type had his head leaned up and his hands gripped the bed sheet roughly.
He looked forward, breathing heavily, gritting his teeth, moaning heavily.
Unknown to him, types eyes went from gold to a deep blue, his body went from his true color to pale and his usual hot went cold, only for a brief moment, but tharn saw it.
He rose an eye brow has types body went back to being normal.
"Aaaaah interesting."
Type closed his eyes.
"Mmmm fuck me harder! God so fucking good! Harder! Please!" Type whimpered.
Tharn smiled.
Now tharn knew, type was different. But how so?
Shaking his head, tharn complied.
He started to thrust even harder, deeper and quicker.
"Aaaaah fuck vampire! I'm cumming!"
"Mmm same here pup!"
After they came, type couldn't stop his body from passing out.
Tharn sat to his side looking at type with narrowed eyes, his head cocked to the side, fully dressed, lost in thought.
What are you pup? You are not fully a pure breed werewolve.
Tharn brought up his hand to place it on his forehead.
He's eyes darted.
Type twitched a bit, but did not wake, breathing slowly in and out.
What are you?
Rolling his eyes.
Tharn got up.
He walked to the door to hesitate for a moment. Looking back he slightly smirked.
Til....next time type.
Next time....
Then Tharn left.
He had some research to do on this werewolve once he got home.