Son of the Mafia .Prologue

so i randomly had this idea for a new story lol. tell me what you guys think(:

Characters;

Adamo Denaro

18

from Italy, all Italian.

Ella Riina

17

NYC, half British half Italian

the character thing is mostly for my benifit, otherwise ill forget xD but you guys might find it interesting? and the picture to the side is Adamo. No idea who it is, so dont bother asking,but i just stumbled across it and was like, THATS HIM! and hes pretty hot so it doesnt hurt ;D lol anyways, enough rambling, go read

*************************************************************************

Son of the Mafia

Prologue

Commandment 1; No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.

"Why the f*ck do we have to be here? Why do I have to speak this stupid language at home even?" I felt like punching someone. I hated this country and I wanted to be back home.

"Calm down Adamo, you know that I can't give you all the details but that it has to do with work." My father, who was sitting in our new living room spoke calmly.

"But why couldn't I stay home with the other half? I don't want to half to go to school with these American pigs and pretend to be one of them." I was standing in front of my father. I never spoke to him this way because he was not someone you wanted to piss off, but this was completely unfair.

"ADAMO! I've told you!" There was a glint of anger in his eyes, "I need you. You are my son, and I you are going to help me here." He took a deep breath and ran his fingers though his full head of graying hair. "Look, this will help you when you're older. Just because I'm your father and the Boss doesn't guarantee anything. You know that. Now just please give it a try and go get your lunch and school stuff from your aunt."

"Fine. I'll see you later." I sighed knowing how right he was. This was my life and I needed to be apart of it. I needed to do what he told me.

"Don't forget you have that job at seven tonight." I heard him call after me.

I did not bother to reply because I never forget those things, and he knows it. I found my aunt in the kitchen putting food into a paper bag. Hearing me approach she turned around, "Good morning Adamo, I've made you a sandwich and there are some cookies, a snack, and a drink." She handed me the bag, along with a backpack that she produced from behind the kitchen table.

Carefully putting the lunch bag away I thanked her, "Thank you Anna." I gave her a peck on the cheek and a quick hug, her small frame seeming smaller in my bigger one.

"Behave! And try not to stick out too much. You better hurry, you have fifteen minutes." She spoke caringly as ushered me towards the door.

I just chuckled, and took off out the door. I loved my Aunt Anna, she was the closest thing to a mother that I knew. I barely remembered my own mother was killed by someone in a different 'family' then my own when I was three. So her sister, Aunt Anna, stepped forward to help my dad raise me.

She said she was worried too much of my dad's influence would corrupt me. While I loved my dad, I understood where she was coming from. I mean, having a father that is the Boss of a Sicilian Mafia Family isn't the best for a child's morals.

Looking at my watch, I threw on my helmet and hopped onto my motorcycle. As I was pulling out of the driveway I saw Philip, one of my father's capodecina that came with us to America. He gave me a curt smile, and I just lifted my hand in a half wave response.

New York City traffic is the worst thing I have ever seen in my eighteen years, which is really saying something because I have seen some bad things. But having a bike does help.

By quickly maneuvering, and getting a bunch of car horns honked at me, I was able to get to my new school within five minutes.

As I took off my helmet and took in the sights I felt like I was in heaven.

All around there were hot girls, and a lot of them were enjoying the warm weather in short skirts and tops that left little to the imagination. Oh God. I think I might enjoy this place.

God bless America.

***********************************************************************

Terms used in this chapter;

capodecina: leads a crew of about 10 in bigger 'families'. there are usually four.

family: like each individual mafia group

A/N;

alright :D here it is. just so you guys know, only this is going to be in his point of view. the rest of the story is going to be in the girls.

well tell me what you think(: