16

A/N: At the time I'm writing this, TTIML has reached 190 reads! I know 100-200 reads is basically nothing on Wattpad, but thank you guys so much!

KAIDEN

     I DOWN another beer and slam the empty glass bottle on the coffee table. I've always preferred glass bottles over the cans. The beer just tastes better that way. The T.V. is off, but even with the fan on, the apartment is too quiet. Andrew's at Lenny's, Cameron's probably busy with his new chick, and I'm sure Jordan is screwing Claire's brains out.

Normally, I would complain about Andrew's constant nagging. Kaiden, you need to get your shit out of the bathroom floor. Kaiden, you need to clean your mess up in the kitchen. Kaiden, stop watching porn in the living room.

Now, however, I'd enjoy his company, and his constant nagging if it meant I could stop thinking about Madison and what she said.

The way Madison stormed in here I thought she was looking for Andrew's dumb ass. She was just here to tell me about Alyssa. I really couldn't give a fuck a less. Alyssa knew what she was doing when she got involved with me.

Not that I'm a man who can't commit, I'm addicted to a lot of things. She's just not one of them.

Stupid Alyssa. I knew she was trouble from the moment I met her. She has these deep blue eyes, the kind that angels have, but she actually is the devil in disguise. Her light hair only adds to this allusion, but despite that, her soul is very dark. I knew breaking up with her wouldn't be easy, even though she cheated on me more times than I count on one hand. Not that I was completely loyal back, because I wasn't. She's crazy. The last time I told her that to her face, I ended up with three slashed tires. She didn't slash the fourth one because of something with the insurance. I have no clue what she was talking about because insurance paid for four new tires, even though she only slashed three. That plan obviously backfired.

I check my phone and see I have two missed calls from Tyler. I don't bother calling him back, I just clear the calls. He gets on my nerves. I know he likes being Marcos' favorite.

I text Cameron and Jordan to ask them if they want to go grab some drinks. Normally, I wouldn't mind going to a bar alone. I've done it numerous times before. I'm just sick of being alone.

They respond in seconds, telling me they'll meet me there. I pick up my beer bottles, knowing Andrew will have my balls if I don't. I swear he complains about just about anything now. It's his fault that Madison hates him, so I don't feel bad for his sorry ass. I'm not even sure why I asked him to be my roommate. He was cool in chemistry, but living with him is a whole other story.

Now that Madison doesn't come around anymore, he's started hanging out with this Callie chick. She's even more annoying that Madison was. Well, Madison wasn't that annoying. In fact, she's pretty fun to hangout with. She knows how to kiss too, so that's a major bonus. Not to mention she's incredibly sexy and doesn't even know it. Or maybe she does know it, but she doesn't act like she's too good for anyone and I like that.

I change into a pair of jeans and grab a black sweatshirt. I grab some cologne, spray some on me, and check my hair in the mirror. My black Vans are by the door, so I just slip those on and grab my keys. I wonder if there will be any hot girls out tonight. I need to get laid. It's almost been a month and hand has actually become my best friend. It's quite sad actually.