Form

Hi guys.

As you can tell, this book will tell you how to get a free editor. Free, as in free of charge. I would still like you to give credits to me and if you want, you can also dedicate a chapter.
Also, I will not edit fan fictions, poetry, paranormal, horror, spiritual, random or a full book of smut, so if I see you asking me to edit yours that has any of these genres, I will ignore it.
Ok, if you really want an editor, here's the instructions:

1. Fill out the form.

2. Put the form either on my message board or in the comments.

3. Don't bugger me all the time. I might be editing a lot of other people's works and I also have a life.

4. I will only edit up to 10 people's work. I'm still in high school, ok?

5. If you PM me the form, I'll ignore it.

6. If I accept your form, I will private message you and give you my email so it's easier for me to edit and send it back.

7. DON'T WORRY. I'M NOT GOING TO STEAL YOUR WORK. THAT IS AGAINST MY MORALS

8. And please do not answer these questions separately. Just type the whole thing up in one comment.

9. Only in English (any kind)

If there are any more instructions, I will add them. For now, just complete the form.

1. Title:

2. Genre:

3. Completed or not completed:

4. Series or no series:

5.. Number of chapters:

6. If there is swearing, leave the words censored or not:

7. Edit the summary or not:

8. Leave honest feedback on the story or not:

9. Other things you want:

10. Which country are you writing from? American, British, Australian, other (specify):

If you're confused as to how to write it out, here is an example:

1. Werewolf

2. Incomplete

3. No series

4. 27 chapters without author notes

5. No swearing

6. Edit the summary

7. Leave feedback

8. N/A

9. American

Also, I will only edit the books that don't have a mistake in every sentence. They just annoy me.
And if you got someone else to edit the book before I did, let me know.
That is all. And don't feel hurt if my feedback is a little harsh. I'll try put it as nice as possible, but still keep it honest.
And the only time I'll stop letting people put forms on is when I put [CLOSED] on the title.
And by the way, if it looks like I haven't been here for a long time, chances are, I'm still here. I just have no need to post anything yet so don't worry, I haven't ditched this.
EspeciallyEditor xox