Meet Kae

Hi I'm Kaelyn Or Kae Linkcon. I'm from Miami,Florida. I live their with my Parents, Aunts, Uncle's, Mains,etc.I got 3 sisters and two brothers. these are their names Kaeyla,Asia, Kaleah then is AJ and King. They all are just like me there cool but then all crazy and funny. We all got names for my mom and dad my mom name is Khristina and my dad name is Aiden so you get the point. I got my best friends Lana ,Logan. Next is Jayla .Then Kyla but she does not count cuz that is my cousin. we all going to go to this new school tomorrow's the big day we all go to this new school I hope their cute boys my last ex boyfriend was very bad he was a total douchebag I can't stand him he also got me Shot he's a dope Boy and one night his he made me come along because he said he need some eye candy for the man he was getting his stuff .But the things went bad we put out a gun and try to kill them and steal all his merchandise but I end up getting 4 shots In my stomach and arm. I was so pissed my dad killed him the next day anyway so no worth crying for him. I guess all my best friends already told you that my parents are kingpins sorry to have to tell you a story and how we have to move here because of some asshole wannabe thugs anyway.And thats about it.Ohh wait importa pregunta by him (My ex) And Puerto Rican And black.