Prologue.... Chapter 1- The Suspicion

all names are fictitious and story lines are fictional..

Prologue:

          My name's Moe. There's only a few of us left.. For now we're safe but we're desperately looking for help. But it seems like there's no hope. Everywhere we look , we always see deads. These deads were once just like us humans, except they're now infected. They're hungry for human flesh. There's no choice but to kill and stay alive.

                                                                   Chapter 1- The Suspicion

                               The only exciting thing about that day, was that it was the last day of school before semestrial break starts.

                  Our first class was supposed to be Chinese class and it was suppose to start 30 minutes ago. It was strange because that doesn't happen usually, but when it does all of us in the room were usually happy about it. But thas time, I felt different. I had this strange hunch that something's not right.

                        As the vice-president of the class, I went outside the classroom to look for our teacher. As I went out, everything seemed normal. The hallway was normal, but the aura of the once joyous air was  gloomy. Everything turned from normal, to strangeness. It gave me the chills. So I went back to the room and i asked two of my closest friends, Jake and Justine to accompany me.

                 We went out to go to the chinese faculty room which was located in the Elementary building. When we got there, everything was strange because the place was so quiet or should I say it was too quiet. The lights were off so i turned it on. The moment I Turned it on we weren't prepared of what we were about to see. 

                        We saw trails of blood in corridor and on the walls. The three of us were stunned. None of us moved. When we finally got to our senses, Jake peeked through the window door of the third graders, when he turned to us, his face was painted with terror and shock. When Justine and I peeked inside, we saw little boys and girls' faces devoured, bloodied and broken. The smell of death was all over.

                             Because of the scene and atmosphere, Justine almost threw up. I pat him at the back then I asked Jake, "Who could've done this abomination?" Jake answered,"I have no idea. I mean what kind of sick bastard would do this?"

                     Suddenly, Justine pulled Jake and me and were gonna make a run for it, but something stopped us dead in our tracks. In the silence of the hallway, we saw, our chinese teacher. Her eyes were swelling out, her whole body was bloodied but the worse of all, her face was skinned leaving only gelatinous substance on her face.

                    "Oh shit! Is she a Zombie?' Jake shouted. "Pretty much I guess" I answered "The rise of the dead is coming" Justine whispered.

                            Honestly, the three of us were terrified and at the same time kinda excited. But we were not excited when we saw more of the dead surrounding the three of us.