Chapter 1

I dedicate this chapter to rawrmaria :D She made that awesome trailer on the right>>>>>>

Thanks so much maria! May the force be with you :)

----

“Darling, come here for awhile. Give me a kiss.”

My brows furrowed before turning back.

Seriously?!

“Ma! Stop it please? Im old enough!” I spat.

“I know.. I know.. Our baby is now a grown up. You’ll separate from us now and sooner or later, encounter  the man of your dreams, and then possibly get preg-“

“Ma, enough! You know that’s not part of my plans.”

Oh soap operas, look what you have done to my mom.

She sniffed. Tears threatening to form on her light blue eyes. “I love you Sweetie.”

For a moment, I stared at her. She tried to force a smile, forming a few wrinkles on the corners of her smile and eyes. Her wavy brown hair is like a waterfall framing her face and neck, and looked so fragile as if it would break the moment you touched it. I wonder if my hair resembled such a beauty too?

I glanced to both my mom and dad. My dad is sitting on the sofa, reading a newspaper, just like what he always did everyday. I noticed few gray hairs had started to grow on my dad’s head, that soon enough, will envelope his whole scalp. The signs of aging were present to them, but in my eyes, they were undeniably the most heart-warming creatures on Earth. No matter how much I loved to be with them, there really comes a time that we should part with our family.

“I love you too Ma.” I gave a quick peck on her cheek before giving my back to them. I didn’t even glanced back before walking out of the house. Looking at their puppy eyes  would surely change my mind for the last minute.

Lindsay met me in front of our gate and game me a smile of sympathy. Being my best friend since child hood, she clearly knew how bad I felt right now.

“You ready?” She asked.

I forced a smile and nodded my head without meeting her eyes. I kept my gaze on the ground.

She lifted up my chin and met her witty green eyes, that for a moment, penetrated deep within my heart. “Awww.. Jas, don’t be like that! We’re gonna visit them anytime soon!”

Lindsay patted my back gently and lead me inside the car. The gesture alone made me feel a little fine.

While we’re on the way, Lindsay managed to lift my mood by talking to me, or should I say.. by ranting endlessly?

“Yeah, you know that stupid jerk Chris hasn’t even called me these past two days after we fought, and then this morning he texted me if I wanted to meet with him! That stupid, asshole, son of a—oh my, look at that..” Her eyes widened the moment she glanced at the window.

“What?”

“Look at the billboard!” She exclaimed.

The moment I looked out the window, I saw nothing but buildings, road and cars.

“You’ve got to be kidding me? What bill board?” I raised my brow.

“That billboard of Dylan Finn! Did you see those abs?! Those freaking yummy abs?!” She squealed as she pointed to the window.