1⃣2⃣

Ashanti Pov

Me and Jeremih said that we wasn't going to have our wedding until the baby is here . We felt like me having to do all this wedding planning and stressing about our wedding would effect the baby and plus I wouldn't be able to fit into my wedding dress.

|PHOTO SHOOT|

I was in my dressing room when I had a knock on my door me and Jeremih is going to the cover of this family magazine * I for got the name * and me and him and our little baby bump.

"Ashanti j is ready but you aren't you need to get ready faster " my manager said

"K calm down " I said as I added the last bit of my mascara . I rushed out of the dressing room and on to the platform they and me and j standing .

| 1⃣| they had me in front of j while he was behind me and I had on a silk dress that opened up at my stomach were you can see my stomach while he was holding my hand.

|2⃣| we was in grass as I had on a skirt and a pink ruffle crop top sitting on the grass criss crossing while j was behind putting his hands on my stomach while me and him was looking into each other eyes.

|3⃣| it was only me in this shot as I was naked so I had to cover my boobies and my area it was my first time being naked so I was comfortable I did so many poses . After a while j only had on a pants as he came behind me and he was covering my boos and cover my area while I was smiling and he kissed my cheek.

| PHOTO SHOOT OVER |

Jeremih Pov

We was heading to Ashanti appt. to see what the sex of the baby was I'm hoping for a boy but she is hoping for a girl . I'm happy with anyone but I really want it to be a boy.

|DOCTOR APPT|

We pulled as Ashanti got out first and I got out . She walked in the pretty fast actually no she skipped in there pretty fast. When I finally got in there Ashanti was already going to the back to get her check up done so I had to walk fast.

When we got in there Ashanti laid on her back on the bed thing and pulled up her shirt as the doctor out the cold gel in her stomach and moving it around.

"You hear that " Ashanti said getting excited she was talking about the baby heart beat .

"Yeah u hear it " I said smiling as it seems like she was about to cry

"As you see here " the doctor said pointing on the screen .

"You are having a baby girl " the doc said as she smiled and cleaned up all the stuff and wiped the gel off Ashanti stomach and walked out the room to get the ultrasound picture.

"I told you we was having a girl " Ashanti said as she was smiling real big.

"Well I'm happy " I said as I went over to her and kissed her stomach

"Daddy can't wait to see you princess " I said as I kissed her stomach again

"You are something else " Ashanti said as she playfully pushed my head . By this time the doctor came in and have us the ultrasound pictures and we left.