Unexplained Behaviour.

By the time morning rolled around my hangover was no existent, probably due to my lack of sleep, by the time my drunk ass finally managed to fall asleep I slept for an hour. Staring at the white ceiling I felt revived and I had absolutely no idea why, I just felt jittery and full of energy. Today was clearly meant to end up being a good day. Slightly rolling over, landing on my hair and slightly pulling it a groan escaped my lips. Eliza seemed unfazed from the sound and she buried her face deeper into her pillow.

Biting my lip I wondered what I could get up to, there was no point in wasting this random burst of energy. Sliding out of bed I took in my appearance, a grey oversized t-shirt - that belonged to Erik and a pair of navy blue basketball shorts, also courtesy of Erik. Well I can't do much in this apparel.

An idea came to mind but I wasn't sure if my plan would succeed but it was worth a shot.

Quietly exiting the bedroom to not wake Eliza, I headed towards a familiar bedroom. To no surprise I found Erik buried underneath a mountain of blankets, snoring quietly. Sucking in a deep breath I sprinted towards the mound and jumped on top of it. Cusses filled the room as I was thrown off and into a corner of the king sized bed.

"Good morning," I grinned like a Chesire cat once Erik was successfully out of the blankets and glaring at me with dark eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Stretching out my arm and innocently feeling around the blanket I looked up at Erik through my rather fair eyelashes at the moment and shot him my best puppy dog eyes.

"What do you want?" He huffed, throwing himself back down onto his bed.

"I want to go to the gym," I whined.

"So go?"

"You're the one with the membership." Truthfully I would have loved to get a membership but with my commitment issues it probably wasn't worth it. I'd probably go for maybe a week straight, a month and then give up. There goes a waste of money. I could easily workout at home, to keep myself in shape - which I did, but the gym just had all the cool and useful equipment.

"I have a headache." He stated.

"The gym would help that," I reasoned, knowing damn well that was a lie.

"Go with Kai, his dumb ass is probably awake." Erik rolled over, throwing his grey comforter over his shoulder.

"I wanted to go with you!" Kai would just insult me the whole time and tell me my form was off. I didn't really know what I was doing but Erik would joke around and make fun of me but he knew how to explain techniques to me and help me. It was just some sibling rivalry with him - Kai on the other hand...

"I don't care." He deadpanned, not bothering to lift his head. To be fair it probably felt like a cement block from all the drinking he did last night.

Huffing an idea came to mind, Kai eh?

Silently rising from Erik's bed I slipped out of his bedroom. The door shut behind me as I pondered to where I would find Kai. Hopefully he was indeed awake, after our conversation last night I didn't want to wake him up.

Luck seemed to be on my side as I looked down the hall and made eye contact with those dark chocolate eyes. He raised his eyebrow at me, suggestively and it was then I realized what the scene in front of him looked like. Not wanting to yell, I sped walked towards him.

"It isn't what it looks like." I insisted. It didn't take a genius to realize what was going through Kai's mind after caught me leaving Erik's room after a night of drinking, dressed in all of his clothes.